Nebraska vs Minnesota Preview + Prediction

hungan1

Reaction score
Nebraska vs. Minnesota Preview + Prediction | College Football 2023
College Football with SAM, August 29, 2023.

Here is a sound analysis of the 2023 Gophers and Cornhuskers going into Thursday night's game.

Last edited:

I don't think this game will be as close as others seem to think.
My prediction is 27-7 Gophers win.

It is the most intriguing game in Week One IMHO.

It is the most intriguing game in Week One IMHO.

Would have to go with Florida at Utah. Yep, Florida is playing a tough team outside of the South.
It's their first "true road game outside of Florida" since Spurrier took the 1991(!) team to Syracuse.

Last edited:

LSU Florida State is probably better game with many more implications

Thought about that one too and it should be a damn good game. Though since you said "intriguing", Florida playing a Power Five conference team at their place, in their Non-Conference schedule for the 1st time in 32 years is more intriguing too me at least.

Last edited:

Thought about that one too and it should be a damn good game. Though since you said "intriguing", Florida playing a Power Five conference team at their place, in their Non-Conference schedule for the 1st time in 32 years is more intriguing too me at least.
I like the angle about the SEC teams not leaving the south -- but any game with Graham Mertz at the helm outside of his debut is not intriguing to me :)

I like the angle about the SEC teams not leaving the south -- but any game with Graham Mertz at the helm outside of his debut is not intriguing to me :)
It could be intriguing if the discussion turns to over/under interceptions..

I predict that we hear Blur's "Song 2" blasted at least twice in the stadium.
Means the defense gets at least 2 takeaways.

Top Bottom