Nebraska Tickets

Zinc

Reaction score
Afternoon,

Anyone got any ticket advice for this ( Apart from that i should have already bought some! ) Only single seats seem to remain. Couple of us are over from London, England and want to go to this game/tailgate and have a great time. Still nothing on when this game kicks off either.

Is it best to find a tout who will be selling tickets on the day or is there anyway of sorting anything in advance? Any info re tailgating would be much appreciated (best bars/places to find a tailgate etc ) we are very friendly folk.

Cheers

Afternoon,

Anyone got any ticket advice for this ( Apart from that i should have already bought some! ) Only single seats seem to remain. Couple of us are over from London, England and want to go to this game/tailgate and have a great time. Still nothing on when this game kicks off either.

Is it best to find a tout who will be selling tickets on the day or is there anyway of sorting anything in advance? Any info re tailgating would be much appreciated (best bars/places to find a tailgate etc ) we are very friendly folk.

Cheers

I have 2 tickets for sale. Section 210 row 2x. These are at the 40 yard line on the sunny side. $150 each.

Hold out until game day. Buy your tickets as close to the stadium as possible. Avoid the scalpers especially those a few blocks from the stadium who prey on unsuspecting buyers. I hate to say it, but getting tix at face value shouldn't be a problem. I wouldn't pay more than $80 a tix. If you do buy two separate tix, don't worry too much. You can always move around the stadium after the game starts and find a couple of empty seats together. Good luck!

I have two tickets available as well. Selling for face value ($75 each). Section 243. Plus you'll get to sit with some good chaps.

-Cheers

Top Bottom