Nebraska Stuff

giphy.gif
Watching this woman eat popcorn makes me think that the sound is even grosser.

NE football is all there is about the state to give it what the folks there really crave-national relevance.
A MN relative in law went there for orthodontics training. He had been a TX fan because they were winning and he was stationed there. But they stopped winning and NE start winning so he became a NE fan.
It is almost a cult in which before season starts everything about the program is glorified and is wonderful and if things go little wrong deep despair sets in. There is no middle ground.
But to me the most aggravating thing about the NE fans recently was their sheer arrogance and disdain for the BIG when the BIG rescued them from TX and the Big12.
They were doing us a favor. They were going to find easy pickings.
Now they blame their fall from grace by blaming the low reputation BIG hurts their recruiting.
They are gracious in winning but downright vicious these days.
I have driven the length and depth of NE too many times but even one trip will tell you all you need to know about their obsession with the FB team for there is nothing else of interest except the spring crane migration. No academics, no professional teams, there is no fucking anything.
I always hope NE loses every game that they play.

NE football is all there is about the state to give it what the folks there really crave-national relevance.
A MN relative in law went there for orthodontics training. He had been a TX fan because they were winning and he was stationed there. But they stopped winning and NE start winning so he became a NE fan.
It is almost a cult in which before season starts everything about the program is glorified and is wonderful and if things go little wrong deep despair sets in. There is no middle ground.
But to me the most aggravating thing about the NE fans recently was their sheer arrogance and disdain for the BIG when the BIG rescued them from TX and the Big12.
Now they blame their fall from grace by blaming the low reputation BIG hurts their recruiting.
I have driven the length and depth of NE too many times but even one trip will tell you all you need to know about their obsession with the FB team for there is nothing else of interest except the spring crane migration. No academics, no professional teams, there is no fucking anything.
We had several Nebraska fans sitting next to us last year at the game at TCF. We were kicking their asses up and down the field and they still had no respect for Minnesota. Zero...just kept saying that next year the black shirts will be back. I asked them.."who are the black shirts?". Boy did they get mad.

Got any more pics of those "special" ads? ;)
Nothing as good as the last one..... but my thread got deleted so even if I did, not sure I can post the content that appears on the forum.....on the forum ...

Nothing as good as the last one..... but my thread got deleted so even if I did, not sure I can post the content that appears on the forum.....on the forum ...

Understood. It was a fine pic though that will forever be burned into my memory. I say thank you.

I did see the "World's Largest Irrigation System" when I drove through there on my way to Denver

Top Bottom