Nebraska Scouting Report w/ Antoine Burns & RJ2 - Gopher Football Podcast

RonJohnsonII

Reaction score
We've got a great episode for you guys this week. I brought onto the podcast one of my best friends and someone that you guys will remember, Antoine Burns, to help me provide a scouting report on Nebraska and take a trip down memory lane to chat about a similar matchup for us. We also answer some questions in the Ask the Huddle segment and I'd like to encourage all of you guys to ask us some questions. We love to interact with all of you.

We also really love your feedback. Please take a listen to the podcast and let us know what you liked, what you didn't like, what we can do better, who you want to hear from, etc.

Here's the link: http://www.huddlecasts.com/#!minnesota-huddle/ckuv

You guys can also catch us on the HuddlePass App if you have an Android. We'll be available for download on your iPhones soon as well.

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

-RJ2

Thanks Ron. Will give it a listen. Enjoy the Gopher content you put out. Ski-U-Mah!

Thanks for the feedback. Don't forget to tune in Sunday's at 9am to Fox 9 for the Minnesota Vikings Pregame Kickoff show.

Thanks for the feedback. Don't forget to tune in Sunday's at 9am to Fox 9 for the Minnesota Vikings Pregame Kickoff show.

Promise you'll drop some Gopher football chat in those segments from time to time. Sherels, Vereen, etc.

Top Bottom