Nebraska reducing seats, cutting season ticket price

swingman

Reaction score
Season tickets for 2023 will cost $320 for seven home games — a $100 reduction, according to athletic director Trev Alberts.

During an appearance on Husker Sports Nightly on Tuesday, Alberts also said that Nebraska is eliminating 600 seats at Memorial Stadium on the east balcony to turn them into club seats.

Seating change is no surprise.

Michigan did the same years ago.

With next years schedule I think I will wait to purchase tickets. No season tickets for me.. 5 - 0 going into Michigan might change my mind.

Decreasing the number of seats will make it a lot cheaper for the donors who buy up the unsold seats so NE can maintain their only current claim to fame-that they have sold out the stadium since the last ice age.

Anyone really going to notice 600 seats in a 90K venue, especially when you come out ahead by selling suites at suite prices?

Who thinks that way. 7 games for $330 is a bargin
I agree on both. Was just saying, the previous poster apparently does?

If we start out 5-0 again the following, that would be a really nice achievement:

Neb, Eastern Mich, @ UNC, @ NW, Louisiana

Next year's home schedule includes Nebraska, Michigan, Michigan State, Illinois and Wisconsin, among others. That's a pretty attractive schedule.
I think different people approach games differently.

Me I like a mix.

I want to get some good win games in ... even if cupcakes. I like seeing the players do well.

Challenging games too, but I want my wins too ...

I had my fill of those years where the latter part of the season was a lot of low % chance to win games. Gets hard at times.

Top Bottom