Nebraska QB Update

Gophergrandpa

Reaction score
A few weeks back, Nebraska had six scholarship QBs on the roster. Looks like Jeff Sims, the GT transfer with one year of eligibility—Rhule’s favorite—is now the front runner. Sims has a lot of ability. Chubba Purdy and Heinrich Haarberg (a Nebraska kid) look to be the depth. Last year’s starter, Casey Thompson, and perennial back-up, Logan Smothers, and another (Torres), have all hit the Portal.

Sounds about right. I post on their board and follow the team, as I like to bet Nebraska football. They seemed bummed about Casey Thompson leaving and think Sims is the starter. No one seems to like Purdy as an option.

Should bode well for us to get them in the first game, new coach, new transfer QB....

A few weeks back, Nebraska had six scholarship QBs on the roster. Looks like Jeff Sims, the GT transfer with one year of eligibility—Rhule’s favorite—is now the front runner. Sims has a lot of ability. Chubba Purdy and Heinrich Haarberg (a Nebraska kid) look to be the depth. Last year’s starter, Casey Thompson, and perennial back-up, Logan Smothers, and another (Torres), have all hit the Portal.
So why do you keep starting all these cornholer threads?

30 TD and 23 INT

So why do you keep starting all these cornholer threads?
Hope I haven’t offended by you starting a thread about football developments at a B1G West rival. I see this matter as relevant to the Gophers opening game this fall. If you don’t think such things are relevant or of interest, just ignore my threads. We’ll both both be happier!

Top Bottom