Nebraska HC Matt Rhule subtweets Oregon about Miami for bag drops

Of course it is. And it's been going on probably since the beginning of college football - it's just all in the open now.
The cheating is much worse now, by many orders of magnitude. You have to admit that.

Rhule can also be deflecting lack of recruiting success on NIL....Cornhusker fans are recruiting-star crazy...also, this could be Rhule signaling his Big Red donors I am gonna need more NIL money...

not sure Miami is the "used to be a major program but haven't come to grips with reality" model for Rhule to emulate

and, as one of their many former felon told us, they aren't competing with WI, IA and MN
Rhule has put together a pretty good class with less than a month on the job. From all accounts I have seen Nebraska has a top 5-10 NIL so money won’t be a barrier.

Last edited:

Is it cheating? There's no means for enforcement. There doesn't seem to be any real rules about it, and the NCAA won't or can't do anything about it.
Yes. It is still cheating. It’s a violation of the rules set forth by the governing authority of the sport.

Duck emoji = Oregon Ducks
Money bag emoji = NIL money
Ghost emoji = Players cutting off contact with him, "Ghosting" him.
Hands emjoi = Miami (FL). It's similar to their "U" hand signal

Sub-tweet means to write a tweet about someone but not explicitly mention their name or account handle.
I’m glad I’m 2 old 2 give 💩💩 about it unless I see it on here - that more than covers the inconvenience of sleep peeing - yes, I can make it to the bathroom😃

Duck emoji = Oregon Ducks
Money bag emoji = NIL money
Ghost emoji = Players cutting off contact with him, "Ghosting" him.
Hands emjoi = Miami (FL). It's similar to their "U" hand signal

Sub-tweet means to write a tweet about someone but not explicitly mention their name or account handle.
Almost looks like the W gesture the skunks do!

Top Bottom