Nebraska fans mocking Fleck again this week

#2Gopher

Reaction score
© Provided by Bring Me The Sports on FanNation
There's not much to do in Nebraska and that's evident Thursday as Nebraska Cornhuskers fans are coming up with ways to make fun of Minnesota Gophers head coach P.J. Fleck ahead of their Big Ten showdown in Lincoln on Saturday.

Fleck was trending on Twitter Thursday with "P.J. Fleck is the kind of guy" jokes.
  • PJ Fleck is the kind of guy who would do high knees on a bus.
  • Pj Fleck is the kind of guy who closes a refrigerator with only his hip.
  • PJ Fleck uses passive aggressive phrases like “per my last email”
  • PJ Fleck is the kind of guy to lie about his birthday for a free dessert.
  • PJ Fleck hands out toothbrushes at Halloween
  • PJ Fleck drives 70 in the left lane on I-80 and gets mad when you have to pass him in the right lane
  • PJ Fleck is the type of guy that likes his steaks well-done
  • PJ Fleck is the kind of person who goes to the express checkout lane with a cart full of groceries.
  • PJ fleck wears onesies to bed
  • PJ Fleck licks his finger before he turns a page on his kindle.
This is nothing new. 'Huskers fans did the same thing ahead of last year's game between Minnesota and Nebraska. The best line, if we may say so, from last year was this: "PJ Fleck's children sing HIM a lullaby before he goes to sleep."

© Provided by Bring Me The Sports on FanNation
There's not much to do in Nebraska and that's evident Thursday as Nebraska Cornhuskers fans are coming up with ways to make fun of Minnesota Gophers head coach P.J. Fleck ahead of their Big Ten showdown in Lincoln on Saturday.

Fleck was trending on Twitter Thursday with "P.J. Fleck is the kind of guy" jokes.
  • PJ Fleck is the kind of guy who would do high knees on a bus.
  • PJ Fleck is the kind of guy to lie about his birthday for a free dessert.
  • PJ Fleck hands out toothbrushes at Halloween
  • PJ Fleck drives 70 in the left lane on I-80 and gets mad when you have to pass him in the right lane
  • PJ Fleck is the type of guy that likes his steaks well-done
  • PJ Fleck is the kind of person who goes to the express checkout lane with a cart full of groceries.
  • PJ fleck wears onesies to bed
  • PJ Fleck licks his finger before he turns a page on his kindle.
This is nothing new. 'Huskers fans did the same thing ahead of last year's game between Minnesota and Nebraska. The best line, if we may say so, from last year was this: "PJ Fleck's children sing HIM a lullaby before he goes to sleep."
Good humor! Quite clever.

These two made me chuckle:
Go Gophers!!

Let's try a Nebraska one...

The Nebraska head coach is the kind of guy to...oh wait.

I have no issue with making fun of PJ, but most of those are not that funny or creative, or have been recycled a million times by now. Even the inbreds in Madison are more creative in their PJ mockery.

This reminds me of grade school.

I’m confident we could come up with better replies on this board.

For instance: PJ is the kind of guy who recruits players that take six years to graduate.

Or

Frost is the kind of guy who could lose a presidential election to Walter Mondale by 8 or less votes.

Nebraska Football fans think just because they wear Black shirts defenses t-shirts means there defense is still good. I have a Brew crew era Gophers t shirt that plays better defense than 2022 Nebraska black shirts. SmH

I have no issue with making fun of PJ, but most of those are not that funny or creative, or have been recycled a million times by now. Even the inbreds in Madison are more creative in their PJ mockery.
Lol. True but the onesies to bed made me laugh. I could see pj doing that all gophers logos on the onsie.

If only they hadn’t fired their coach we could make fun of theirs too

Nebraska fans strike me as similar to NDSU.... if their team is not a winner, they have nothing else in their lives.

What else can they turn their attention to? Their favorite target Frost is gone.

PJ Fleck is the kind of guy who goes 4-1 head to head against Nebraska in his first five seasons.

PJ Fleck is the kind of guy who goes 4-1 head to head against Nebraska in his first five seasons.
You know their fans have to be livid over that one.

Meh, they've have so little to look forward to for a long time, so little joy. Let them have their fun. Besides, I'm sure PJ Fleck is the kind of guy who would say "I'm rubber, you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you.".
I know you are what am I?

Who gets plastic surgery to change his face and then lies about it?

Who wears capris to a football coaching conference?

I mean, if they were going to do it, they should do it.

Here’s another…

The kind of coach Nebraska is looking to fill it’s vacancy.

Who gets plastic surgery to change his face and then lies about it?

Who wears capris to a football coaching conference?

I mean, if they were going to do it, they should do it.

Here’s another…

The kind of coach Nebraska is looking to fill it’s vacancy.

I've seen the capris pic floating around and assumed it was photoshopped. Maybe not? I wouldn't put it past PJ as he channels his inner Dapper Dan.

Top Bottom