Nebraska celebrates 3-5 and pummeling of Rutgers.

highwayman

Knows Less Than Coaching Staff
Reaction score
High fives and chest-bumps. Go big Red. Really inspiring.

Whoa!!!!!! Game of the week! Pulled it off!!!

Rutgers played miserable and Nebraska barely won. Rutgers all star linebacker and starting QB were out. Nebraska is a below average team. They need a QB if they’re ever gonna do anything, if.

Rutgers played miserable and Nebraska barely won. Rutgers all star linebacker and starting QB were out. Nebraska is a below average team. They need a QB if they’re ever gonna do anything, if.

To be fair Martinez had a good night (24-28 passing and 157 yards rushing) and Nebraska out gained Rutgers 620-252. The only thing that kept this from being a blowout were Nebraska’s 4 turnovers. They could have easily won by three touchdowns. Sitkowski has also played a lot at QB for Rutgers.

To be fair Martinez had a good night (24-28 passing and 157 yards rushing) and Nebraska out gained Rutgers 620-252. The only thing that kept this from being a blowout were Nebraska’s 4 turnovers. They could have easily won by three touchdowns. Sitkowski has also played a lot at QB for Rutgers.

Martinez had a good night but was the reason you cited for the game being close?...he had 4 turnovers...

Adrian Martinez is a bottom 25% B1G QB

Martinez had a good night but was the reason you cited for the game being close?...he had 4 turnovers...

Adrian Martinez is a bottom 25% B1G QB
Bottom 25% is generous. The fact that he can scramble is all he has.

Sure he has played a lot, but by and large it has been poor play. Vedral is a much better option for Rutgers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201219-081416.png
    Screenshot_20201219-081416.png
    124.8 KB · Views: 2

Yup, credit to the Nebraska O. I had Rutgers winning this game, but NU moved the ball WAY better than I expected. Actually made me feel pretty good about the improvement of the Gophers D considering how well they slowed NU last week. Interesting to see how well it carries over to this week.

Adrian Martinez is a bottom 25% B1G QB.

I agree with this. Martinez can run and makes some good plays but he can't throw well enough nor is he consistent. It seems like everything is either a monsoon or drought....nothing steady.

Who isn’t a starter in the B1G.
I don’t disagree.
Martinez has some potential but he is broken. He could be dangerous if he figures it out.
There is a reason people were mentioning Nebraska as good going into his sophomore year. He just can’t do it consistently

I get that a lot of people don’t like NE, for good reason, but are we really criticizing them for high fiving each other after a win? Seems like you’re reaching pretty far to find criticism.

I get that a lot of people don’t like NE, for good reason, but are we really criticizing them for high fiving each other after a win? Seems like you’re reaching pretty far to find criticism.

True. It's all they got. A 7pt win over Rutgers.

This win will give their delusional fans hope for next year.

This is the exact opposite of how the game went down. Nebraska did everything it could to hand Rutgers the game tonight and they still couldn't win.

I don’t disagree.
Martinez has some potential but he is broken. He could be dangerous if he figures it out.
There is a reason people were mentioning Nebraska as good going into his sophomore year. He just can’t do it consistently

Yeah. He makes a ton of mistakes but Martinez still scares me.

Top Bottom