Nebby and Frost

gopherjay

Reaction score
Why are people still talking about Nebraska and Frost? Is this an attempt to create a rival we can beat? I guess its working so far. We played 5 days ago and isn't the game more important to talk about than the coaches drama with each other?

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Why are people still talking about Nebraska and Frost? Is this an attempt to create a rival we can beat? I guess its working so far. We played 5 days ago and isn't the game more important to talk about than the coaches drama with each other?

If you don't want to talk about a topic, I encourage you not to start a new thread talking about the topic.

4-1, 3-1.

Maryland Season is upon us. Let's Row.

Go Gophers!!

Word

Eats difficult conversations
Reaction score
Define important.

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
So this will be hard to believe but a message board can discuss many topics at once. If you're offended by the Nebraska talk, thats fine. Just ignore it.

Some guy

Reaction score
The nerve of people to talk about the last game before the next game has been played.

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
Well, to answer the OP:

because some people see Frost as a jerk, and they see Nebraska as a program that still acts like a Helmet School even through their on-field performance has not met Helmet School standards for years. that makes them an easy team to dislike.

as far as the relative lack of talk about Maryland - not a 'rival' - team from the other division, and no real incidents or animosity. Personally, this game scares me - Maryland has given the Gophers a lot of trouble and they have a mobile QB who has hurt the Gophers before.

gopherjay

Reaction score
So this will be hard to believe but a message board can discuss many topics at once. If you're offended by the Nebraska talk, thats fine. Just ignore
Well, to answer the OP:

because some people see Frost as a jerk, and they see Nebraska as a program that still acts like a Helmet School even through their on-field performance has not met Helmet School standards for years. that makes them an easy team to dislike.

as far as the relative lack of talk about Maryland - not a 'rival' - team from the other division, and no real incidents or animosity. Personally, this game scares me - Maryland has given the Gophers a lot of trouble and they have a mobile QB who has hurt the Gophers before.
OK! lets start some conversation on this: "Personally, this game scares me - Maryland has given the Gophers a lot of trouble and they have a mobile QB who has hurt the Gophers before."

noamfromm

Reaction score
Is posting in the thread part of the problem?

hungan1

Reaction score
Well, to answer the OP:

It can become a matchup issue depending on which Maryland team shows up after their Bye Week.

Top Bottom