NDSU @ UMINN III 6pm, BTN, 9/24

dont EVER put NDSU in the same category as those a$$h___ they punch out holes at xcel, flip off black hockey players from michigan on ESPN 2, they hold a nickname over the native americans..... they have a nazi-sympthazer paid arena, lost 45-0 to idaho, lost to NAIA sioux falls U. puhleeease.

NDSU is class.. i might be loud, but I'll buy ya beers win or lose. no worries.

I'll find you Sam ... and I'm gonna hold you to that beer buying pledge. Bring your credit card.

dont EVER put NDSU in the same category as those a$$h___ they punch out holes at xcel, flip off black hockey players from michigan on ESPN 2, they hold a nickname over the native americans..... they have a nazi-sympthazer paid arena, lost 45-0 to idaho, lost to NAIA sioux falls U. puhleeease.

NDSU is class.. i might be loud, but I'll buy ya beers win or lose. no worries.

Is that why you threatened a State Senator when he dared to place the Sioux above your lame school?

case in point, bison fans = hawkeye + badger abandoned larvae in desolate NoDak

No, I'm loyal to the Gophers, however a L to an FCS program is a mortal sin and would be a very bad omen for coach Kill, it's just not acceptable.
If that should happen, I'll drink beer in the tailgate lot angrily discussing future head coaching candidates like I did last year when Brewster signed his pink slip with a big Yote paw.

:D

The only reason some of them are so cocky is that NDSU beat UM in 2007 and beat them in the spirit of the game in 2006. If it weren't for a ref who lied or a freshman who liked to kick his field goal attempts at the helmets of his blockers, it would be 2 wins in the record book.

Nothing would shut them up faster than a blow out loss.

Honestly, I don't think it will be a blow out but I am not expecting a win. Not this time. I'm going into this one with the same expectations I had in 2006: play hard, stay competitive into the 4th quarter and show the big boys that they were right not to overlook you. In 2007, I expected a win as soon as UM lost to BG and should've lost to Miami.

IMHO, it's stupid for a B1G team to schedule an FCS team. It's lose-lose by definition - you're either supposed to win (thus it earns you nothing) or it's a tragic defeat that gets people fired. But it's a no-brainer to the accountants, the cheapest bowl-eligible non-conference win you can buy.

Hahaha nice one. That *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# rep. went to ndsu, but sold out to theae nickname for votes, Not too worried about him.

NDSU fans are fun to party with. Dont hate , its true

Big Ten Network has confirm the game is in primetime.

Hahaha nice one. That *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# rep. went to ndsu, but sold out to theae nickname for votes, Not too worried about him.

NDSU fans are fun to party with. Dont hate , its true

Sam, where is all the funky punctuation you used to use? That was half the fun (if you can call it that) of "lakesbison." Are you turning over a new grammatical leaf?

Prime time .....Prime Time..... Prime Time .....Channelling my inner deion

That the NDSU game is at 6pm was basically

the Big 10 Network giving the U of Minn an undeserving bone as far as kickoff times. Looking at the rest of the schedule and comparing each Gopher opponent vs. other Big 10 games that week there is no way I would place the Gophers anywhere but an early (i.e. 11am) kickoff if I were an sports TV executive. The only week where we probably get a later kickoff is the last game of the season vs. Illinois and that is only because the Ohio State - Michigan game takes national TV precedence as the networks (ESPN) do not typically butt another Big 10 game against "The Game."

Party it up for NDSU because the rest of the season its gonna be Bloody Marys with your breakfast. Bison burgers on the menu though for 9/24.

the Big 10 Network giving the U of Minn an undeserving bone as far as kickoff times. Looking at the rest of the schedule and comparing each Gopher opponent vs. other Big 10 games that week there is no way I would place the Gophers anywhere but an early (i.e. 11am) kickoff if I were an sports TV executive. The only week where we probably get a later kickoff is the last game of the season vs. Illinois and that is only because the Ohio State - Michigan game takes national TV precedence as the networks (ESPN) do not typically butt another Big 10 game against "The Game."

Party it up for NDSU because the rest of the season its gonna be Bloody Marys with your breakfast. Bison burgers on the menu though for 9/24.

Bison brats were the best tasting tailgate food I have EVER eaten in my life. Didn't need any condiments, just the meat and bun.

Gonna be a helluva tailgate at sallys!!

Might as well stay up all night for vikings tailgate!!

Top Bottom