NDSU @ UMINN III 6pm, BTN, 9/24

lakesbison

Banned
Reaction score
NDSU Bison football game at Minnesota on Sept. 24 will be at 6 pm and on the Big Ten Network

Should be a party like atmosphere at night at TCF!! Awesome!!!!!

http://www.gobison.com/SportSelect.d...&SPSID=11 844

Should be a helluva game, NDSU should be coming in as top 5 team in FCS vs a Gopher Team that improved late last year with Jerry Kill who is from Southern Illinois and is very familiar with NDSU.

NDSU Bison football game at Minnesota on Sept. 24 will be at 6 pm and on the Big Ten Network

Should be a party like atmosphere at night at TCF!! Awesome!!!!!

http://www.gobison.com/SportSelect.d...&SPSID=11 844

Should be a helluva game, NDSU should be coming in as top 5 team in FCS vs a Gopher Team that improved late last year with Jerry Kill who is from Southern Illinois and is very familiar with NDSU.

Why don't you start about 15 more threads about NDSU and the Gophers?

1. NDAC will not be in the Top 5 I-AA rankings.

2. Jerry Kill is not from Southern Illinois.

3. Jerry Kill has coached exactly 1 (one) (un) (ein) (Jeden) (одно) game against NDAC - a 9-0 victory on November 19, 2005. That was also two jobs ago for him. In other words, he has coached once against them in his 200 games as a head coach. He is no more familiar with them than Tim Brewster was with MTSU or USC.

Glad to see that you're back, bragging of your conquests of underaged twinks and making sh*t up!

I was hoping this would be an 11a start since I will be in Berlin. Now it will be over about the time I get up on Sunday or there abouts. Hopefully Michigan and Purdue will be day games and I can watch them on my macbook.

So...that link goes nowhere. The story isn't on the front or FB pages for GoBison. Nor at GopherSports. It's not on the BTN website. So yea...

This is the one non-con I hope is 11 AM. Have the night game the week before.

The NDAC website has the game listed as TBA

so I guess we chalk this up as...wishful thinking? Precognition? access to the inner workings of the B1G and/or "U" admin? Just making s*%t up? I'm open to other possibilities...

I love the night games, but since we have a limited number of them I would rather it be used on a better game that our fans can get excited about.

Seriously hope this isn't true. What a waste of a night game.
6 hours of drunken delusional bison jagoffs telling everyone about how many nflers they've had and how they're going to be the next Boise State.
Then another 2 hours after the game(which the gophers will win) talking about how 2 wins out of 3 ain't bad(actually 1, against the worst team in gophers history)

Seriously hope this isn't true. What a waste of a night game.
6 hours of drunken delusional bison jagoffs telling everyone about how many nflers they've had and how they're going to be the next Boise State.
Then another 2 hours after the game(which the gophers will win) talking about how 2 wins out of 3 ain't bad(actually 1, against the worst team in gophers history)

Ha ha! Bitter much? :D

Wow...what if NDSU some how steals this game? Would you rip off your Gopher's shirt right there in the stadium and stomp out to your car? :clap:

Still not buying it. It is listed nowhere on the Gopher site nor on the BTN site.

It would surprise me that the BTN would "waste" a primetime game on a 1-AA opponent.

That's right NDSU fans, I said it.

When we are outselling other BIG 10 fanbases, its primetime baby.. DEION!!

It would surprise me that the BTN would "waste" a primetime game on a 1-AA opponent.

They've done it to Indiana and Illinois twice each that i can think of. So yea, unfortunately the Big Ten is willing to do that.

Wow...what if NDSU some how steals this game? Would you rip off your Gopher's shirt right there in the stadium and stomp out to your car? :clap:

I think what Ole's trying to express is the same thing almost all of us on here are thinking: that NDSU fan's act WAYYY too self-righteously for being a newly-christened 1-AA team. If a night game is scheduled for that week, it definitely won't be because the mighty mighty Bison are coming into town to play us, so don't kid yourselves. I wouldn't be shocked if NDSU made it a good game, but if I were a Bison fan, I would definitely expect a loss. Anything else would be like myself expecting my Gopher team to come into Dallas and beat the Cowboys on their own field. :rolleyes:

If NDSU wins, Gopher fans will behave with more class than NDSU fans. (Not that that is hard to do).

They've done it to Indiana and Illinois twice each that i can think of. So yea, unfortunately the Big Ten is willing to do that.

I think that's moreso because playing those teams in general would make the Big Ten teams look good in primetime. Much less a chance of getting upset.

case in point, bison fans = hawkeye + badger abandoned larvae in desolate NoDak

No, I'm loyal to the Gophers, however a L to an FCS program is a mortal sin and would be a very bad omen for coach Kill, it's just not acceptable.
If that should happen, I'll drink beer in the tailgate lot angrily discussing future head coaching candidates like I did last year when Brewster signed his pink slip with a big Yote paw.

When we are outselling other BIG 10 fanbases, its primetime baby.. DEION!!

Yes, outselling B1G fanbases - with your cute 19,001 seat stadium. Even Northwestern averages over 35,000 fans a game. But don't let facts get in the way...

LAKEVILLE. I mean outselling TCF tickets as a visiting team. sorry to not clarify.

ill totally win with class, last time I was buying gopher fans drinks left and right at Bootleggers, Ugly Mus , Gluek's and Drink all night saturday. and Ill be buying again this year no doubt.

Good lord. What if NDSU loses every game next season? Will you change your screen name to [redacted]Gopher? Isn't playing hypotheticals fun? :rolleyes:

LAKEVILLE. I mean outselling TCF tickets as a visiting team. sorry to not clarify.

ill totally win with class, last time I was buying gopher fans drinks left and right at Bootleggers, Ugly Mus , Gluek's and Drink all night saturday. and Ill be buying again this year no doubt.
Yes, "you'll" win with class. What position do you play again?

Would you still buy the drinks if the lowly Gophers valiantly beat the mighty NDSU Bison? To me, THAT is class. Anyone can give away cheap, watered-down beer with absolute ease when their team wins, but to acknowledge your team's loss and honor the opposition with a drink is a much classier move, IMO.

Ugh. I had just recovered from "fans from North Dakota who think that they are more important than they are" after the frozen four weekend.

dont EVER put NDSU in the same category as those a$$h___ they punch out holes at xcel, flip off black hockey players from michigan on ESPN 2, they hold a nickname over the native americans..... they have a nazi-sympthazer paid arena, lost 45-0 to idaho, lost to NAIA sioux falls U. puhleeease.

NDSU is class.. i might be loud, but I'll buy ya beers win or lose. no worries.

dont EVER put NDSU in the same category as those a$$h___ they punch out holes at xcel, flip off black hockey players from michigan on ESPN 2, they hold a nickname over the native americans..... they have a nazi-sympthazer paid arena, lost 45-0 to idaho, lost to NAIA sioux falls U. puhleeease.

NDSU is class.. i might be loud, but I'll buy ya beers win or lose. no worries.

I visited the Fargodome 3 times in the old NCC days. Unless the fans have changed dramatically since then class is not a word I would use to describe them. Disgusting, yes. Saliva filled, yes. Class, no.

You are right though, my experiences ther were marginally better than my experiences in GF.

Top Bottom