NDSU on ESPN at 6:30 tonight

diefirma

Reaction score
If you are truly desperate for live football (I am!!!) NDSU is on ESPN tonight at 6:30. Should be a good game... or not, but at least it is a game - A. REAL. LIVE. GAME.

Cal and Hawaii played last night. This should be a better game however.

I will be watching here in AZ. Not much to do, obviously!

I watched Manchester United vs Hull City this afternoon, so I've already got my daily quota of "some people call it football but it's not really football" :)

If you are truly desperate for live football (I am!!!) NDSU is on ESPN tonight at 6:30. Should be a good game... or not, but at least it is a game - A. REAL. LIVE. GAME.

There are also some neighborhood kids playing a game of touch football out in the street. Just as meaningful as the NDSU game.

I remember watching Montana beat NDSU to start the year last year. Was a fun game to watch.

Well NDSU is going to survive this game, but neither team looked all that good to me.

Why is Mack Brown whoring at a FCS game reading the nonsense his producers give him?
Did he not make enough $ at TX?

Late TD for Charleston Directional to tie NDSU. Could be a great finish...

Looks like they got a good 15,000 or so in the fargo dome. Must be close to a sellout.

This green/gold team is almost as annoying as the Drunks to the East. Mack Brown needs to go back into retirement.

Fighting Sioux win again. It was a fun game to watch, anyway...

Glad to see NDSU win, five titles in a row is remarkable. But has anyone ever heard a more irritating analyst than Mac Brown? It was painful listening to him.

I do believe that the Bison trolls will lay low at least until the next game.

I never understood why NDSU plays in a Dome. They should have built an outdoor stadium with views of Mt. Rushmore in the background, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never understood why NDSU plays in a Dome. They should have built an outdoor stadium with views of Mt. Rushmore in the background, IMO.

Good idea.

Not sure if you're serious but they are in different states and 500 miles apart by car. Would be like the gophers playing in St. Louis.

Good idea.

Not sure if you're serious but they are in different states and 500 miles apart by car. Would be like the gophers playing in St. Louis.

If you don't know if it's sarcasm or not, probably best to just not reply.

If you don't know if it's sarcasm or not, probably best to just not reply.

I am pretty sure it wasn't sarcasm. If he had just made the Rushmore comment I would think it was, but the dome comment wasn't obvious sarcasm. I just think he is bad at geography

I am pretty sure it wasn't sarcasm. If he had just made the Rushmore comment I would think it was, but the dome comment wasn't obvious sarcasm. I just think he is bad at geography

There's a history of intentionally getting the bison and the Sioux confused when dealing with ND fans (see this thread above) and throwing Rushmore in there is a pretty funny addition.

One of the best come backs for an upstart is to pretend to not remember their name. Works all the time with my kids (<-- sarcasm)

There's a history of intentionally getting the bison and the Sioux confused when dealing with ND fans (see this thread above) and throwing Rushmore in there is a pretty funny addition.

One of the best come backs for an upstart is to pretend to not remember their name. Works all the time with my kids (<-- sarcasm)

The comment was not in any way confusing North Dakota and North Dakota state.

Good idea.

Oops. My bad. I meant the corn palace.

Top Bottom