NDSU football getting creamed right now by the Salukis

Couldn’t last forever. Wonder when the last time an Illinois MVFC team beat them. Been a while I’m sure.

How long til this spurs a Jerry Kill article in local media?

Trey Lance 50 percent passing against an unranked JV team? And he's an NFL prospect?

Trey Lance 50 percent passing against an unranked JV team? And he's an NFL prospect?
Lance is not playing spring ball. He’s preparing for draft.

Interesting that UND is now team to beat after beating SDSU today.

line was NDSU -16.5. moneyline had SIU +600-700. holy fuck you could've made bank on that one

How long til this spurs a Jerry Kill article in local media?
It's been quite a while since Southern Illinois was nationally relevant at the I-AA/FCS level.

Granted, obviously a lot of that has to do with the explosion of the Dakota schools onto the scene and in the same conference.

But it probably has been since the Kill years there ...

38-7 4th quarter. Snaps 39 game JV winning streak. Please post your "Who Cares" replies in this thread.
Pretty earth shattering. I’m not declaring dynasty on a one year hiatus until they get their third loss...but not a good start to the season.
What NDSU has done over the past 10 years is amazing.
they could finish top 3 year in and year out in all group of 5 conferences except maybe the AAC and they are doing it with fewer scholarships.

people who think they should go FBS are looney. NDSU gets way more publicity for their school being a powerhouse than being another Wyoming or Colorado state.

Pretty earth shattering. I’m not declaring dynasty on a one year hiatus until they get their third loss...but not a good start to the season.
What NDSU has done over the past 10 years is amazing.
they could finish top 3 year in and year out in all group of 5 conferences except maybe the AAC and they are doing it with fewer scholarships.

people who think they should go FBS are looney. NDSU gets way more publicity for their school being a powerhouse than being another Wyoming or Colorado state.
I think one of my favorite comments from an ndsu fan

"I'm not sure we should jump to p5, it would take us a few years to compete for a national title"

It wasnt made in jest

Were they chanting, "We want Bama" again?
They published a fan letter in the local paper up here saying the FCS champ should play the FBS champ every year to figure out the best team in college football...PUBLISHED this.

They published a fan letter in the local paper up here saying the FCS champ should play the FBS champ every year to figure out the best team in college football...PUBLISHED this.
That's hilarious...North Dakota sports fans crack me up. They're like the ultimate in both napoleon complex and rabid delusion all at once.

P5 champion could probably just RUTM and win most of those games... easily.

P5 champion could probably just RUTM and win most of those games... easily.
Funny thing is .... that is what NDSU's whole deal is on offense. They've built up a core identity based around the A-gap power play, since early in Bohl's tenure. Wears a defense down to the nubs.

Their current head coach (Matt Entz), won the FCS national championship in 2019 with a 16-0 season.

This spring season they start out 1-1, with a solid home win over a tough program, then yesterday happened, and fans are wondering if he has run the program into the ground.

That's their wording: http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?41583-Has-Entz-ran-this-program-into-the-ground
Best line "In order to run it into the ground, we'd need a running game."

Unlike many of the fans here, I am a fan of the Bison - their fans can get annoying but given their success at their level and against us they have every reason to gloat.

I'd take each of their starting quarterbacks and offensive lines over the last decade over our starting quarterbacks.

Unlike many of the fans here, I am a fan of the Bison - their fans can get annoying but given their success at their level and against us they have every reason to gloat.

I'd take each of their starting quarterbacks and offensive lines over the last decade over our starting quarterbacks.
Do you follow the MVFC?

Very interesting about S Illinois this season. Looked them up. Kill obviously took them far. Then they hire Lennon. His first two years, he does well with Kill's players. Then a lot of seasons of mediocrity. Granted, the Dakotas came in.

Finally got rid of him, and the current coach comes in. First three years, not so good. But in 2019 he turns them around to 7-5. Now they just crushed NDSU. Will be interesting to see what they do the rest of the year. Lost in Grand Forks the week before.

If UND wins the conference this year ........ oh man ..... Fargo will literally be a field of exploded and melted heads.

It's hard to know really...no doubt their QB's were talented but they were on a really really good team playing against bad competition. My guess is guys like Tanner Morgan, Mitch Leidner, Phillip Nelson, etc. would have put up very impressive numbers if they were QB's at NDSU during that run.

Top Bottom