NCAA West Regional Tickets on Sale Friday

Twynntown

Reaction score
The University of Minnesota, Xcel Energy Center and the NCAA announced today that tickets for all four sites of the 2014 Division I Men's Ice Hockey Regionals go on sale Friday, Nov. 1 at 10 a.m. The University of Minnesota will host the NCAA Division I Men's Ice Hockey West Regional at Xcel Energy Center on Saturday – Sunday, March 29-30, 2014.

Tickets for all four sites of the 2014 Division I Men’s Ice Hockey Regionals will be sold as three-game packages and may be purchased online at www.NCAA.com/frozenfour, via phone at 800-745-3000 or through each venue’s ticket office. For group reservations (10+) call 651-312-3486.

The West Regional at the Xcel Energy Center in Saint Paul, Minn., will be held March 29-30. The contests are at 4:30 and 8 p.m. CT, March 29, on ESPN2 and ESPNU, respectively, while the regional final is scheduled for 6:30 p.m. CT, March 30 on ESPNU.

Each 2014 NCAA Division I Men's Ice Hockey West Regional package includes two tickets; one ticket to Session 1 (Saturday, March 29 – two games) and one ticket to Session 2 (Sunday, March 30 – one game). The winner of the 2014 NCAA Division I Men’s Ice Hockey West Regional will advance to the Frozen Four. If the University of Minnesota advances to regional play, it will play in the West Regional at Xcel Energy Center.

The Northeast Regional at the DCU Center in Worcester, Mass., (hosted by Holy Cross) will be held March 29-30. Start times for the regional semifinals are 4 and 7:30 p.m. Eastern, March 29, and will be shown on ESPNU and ESPN3 respectively, while the regional final is scheduled for 5p.m. Eastern, March 30, on ESPNU.

The East Regional at the Webster Bank Arena in Bridgeport, Conn., (hosted by Fairfield and Yale) will be held March 28-29. Game times for March 28 will be at 2 and 5:30 p.m. Eastern and be shown on ESPNU, while the regional final on March 29 is scheduled for 3 p.m. Eastern on ESPN2.

The Midwest Regional at the U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati, Ohio, (hosted by Miami) will be played March 28-29. Regional semifinal games start at 4:30 and 8 p.m. Eastern, March 28 and will air on ESPN3 and ESPNU, respectively, while the regional final is 6:30 p.m. Eastern, March 29 on ESPNU.

If any of the aforementioned host institutions are selected to participate in the 2014 NCAA Division I Men’s Ice Hockey Championship, they will be assigned to their host site. Times and ESPN networks for all regional contests are subject to change.

Information Courtesy of Brian Deutsch
Assistant Director of Athletic Communications • Golden Gopher Athletics

Top Bottom