NCAA Regional Final: Gophers v Broncos (3-27-22)

I do too.

These super close offside reviews in hockey and the baseball review of a guy who was safe but might of popped off the base slighlty that can only be seen on review. Both are really annoying.

But as you said, we will take it here!
Both are the reason for reviews. If you're offside, you're offside, whether by an inch or by a foot. We've instituted reviews because it's really hard to call these kinds of plays in real time with the naked eye

And btw, if you're tagged while you're not in contact with a base, you're out...whether you once had the bag or not.

This "but it was really close" line of reasoning is stupid. They're literally the reason for reviews.

Both are the reason for reviews. If you're offside, you're offside, whether by an inch or by a foot. We've instituted reviews because it's really hard to call these kinds of plays in real time with the naked eye

And btw, if you're tagged while you're not in contact with a base, you're out...whether you once had the bag or not.

This "but it was really close" line of reasoning is stupid. They're literally the reason for reviews.

Then literally everything in sports should be reviewed and we should have 8 hour games.

Ever ball tipped out in basketball.

Ever pass defended in the NFL.

Every missed high stick in the NHL.

Base shouldnt have challenges, ever play at 1B should be review if a coach wants.

If its out of bounds it out of bounds. If its a penalty its a penalty.

Then literally everything in sports should be reviewed and we should have 8 hour games.

Base shouldnt have challenges, ever play at 1B should be review if a coach wants.

You're missing the point on offside in hockey. Let it go. Hopefully someday a lightbulb will go off and you'll understand.

Crappy take.

You're missing the point on offside in hockey. Let it go. Hopefully someday a lightbulb will go off and you'll understand.

I'm not missing any point

I know exactly what offsides in hockey is.

Let's hope our Gophers stay as sharp as they were yesterday or sharper yet! I don't know if we've seen the best of this team yet. April 7th can't come fast enough!

Nice win. Focused, lunch pail type of win. Close looked very good.

Please note that game is now airing on ESPNU instead of ESPN2. ESPN2 has opening night baseball game on.

Top Bottom