NCAA not NIT needs to be our goal

Big Ten Championship

Reaction score
I'm fine if Pitino plays to win, but he also needs to realize that there is no upside to the season other than getting Mason, Buggs, Konate and J Dieu as much playing time as possible. Buggs and Mason are definitely improving and the two bigs need to be on the court for experience.

Other than those four players everyone else on this team is irrellevant to our long term success. Playing Juniors and Seniors on a five win conference team has no long term value. None of them including Hollin's will help us reach our goal!

I don't think you can just bench the upperclassmen all together. The juniors will be on the team next year. I don't think it sends a good message for the coaching staff to give up on a season, no matter how bad it gets.

He has been playing the younger guys more as of late, and I expect that to continue.

I don't think you can just bench the upperclassmen all together. The juniors will be on the team next year. I don't think it sends a good message for the coaching staff to give up on a season, no matter how bad it gets.

He has been playing the younger guys more as of late, and I expect that to continue.

Here, here! (although Elliot almost looks like he doesn't want to play anymore)

Top Bottom