NCAA National Semifinals: Gophers v Mavericks (4-7-22)

Anyone in the far south metro (Apple Vally/Lakeville) know of a great place to watch this game? I'll be wearing my Gopher Hockey jersey and watching with my daughter who is a Minnesota State U student.. Family rivalry night!

Anyone in the far south metro (Apple Vally/Lakeville) know of a great place to watch this game? I'll be wearing my Gopher Hockey jersey and watching with my daughter who is a Minnesota State U student.. Family rivalry night!
Does Apple Valley still have that Buffalo Wild Wings?

Does Apple Valley still have that Buffalo Wild Wings?
Yeah, both AV and Lakeville have a BWW. Wherever we end up I hope the sound is on hockey and not baseball...I love baseball but tonight college hockey reigns surpreme.

Yeah, both AV and Lakeville have a BWW. Wherever we end up I hope the sound is on hockey and not baseball...I love baseball but tonight college hockey reigns surpreme.
Yeah that's a good point. I don't know the area well enough to say unfortunately. Is there a Joe Senser's anywhere these days?

Mankato represents Mnankato. SCSU represents St. Cloud. Minnesota represents Minnesota.
I understand the reasoning. But I think it's semantics when they're the only MN-based team remaining.

Damn.

I watched the first period. Assumed we were good to go, with the nifty goal.

Top Bottom