NCAA Football video game is coming back!

Wow, I never played the game but I enjoy watching videos of folks still playing the last iteration. Very exciting.

Just saw that and I am pretty excited. I always enjoyed NCAA more than Madden. I think best case scenario it comes out in 2022.

Great news since you can't find an NCAA '14 for less than about $150.

My buddy sent me the news earlier today. Awesome. I'd buy a new system in order to play that. Still plug in the PS3 in order to play NCAA '14 every once in a while. Holds up fine as a sim. Gameplay is less than desirable.

2-3 years from now. This will be a while.

It’s amazing to me nobody had licensed
and made this game the last 5 years.

free money right there if you can make a good game.
Great news since you can't find an NCAA '14 for less than about $150.
its amazing.
I almost should sell one of my two copies before this game comes out.

because I’m sure it’ll come back down in price. But at the same time, if the new game sucks I don’t want to not have a backup copy

And I knew that it wasn't cheap to buy these days....but I didn't know that people were paying $150 for it. hahaha!
Depends on where in the country you are a little bit. When I was in Maryland for a bit I couldnt find a copy for less than 200

Depends on where in the country you are a little bit. When I was in Maryland for a bit I couldnt find a copy for less than 200

I figured that if you were trying to find a copy of it these days....you'd have to go to ebay.

Amazing news! My favorite video game series of all time, hands down. Recruiting is just so fun.

My buddy sent me the news earlier today. Awesome. I'd buy a new system in order to play that. Still plug in the PS3 in order to play NCAA '14 every once in a while. Holds up fine as a sim. Gameplay is less than desirable.
Agreed. The newest system I have is PS2, but I’ll buy a new system just to play this.

I have kept my Xbox 360 for the sole purpose of playing NCAA Football 14. I still download the updated roster every year and just downloaded one last week. I am not sure if it would be worth buying a Xbox X to only play the new NCAA game, but I might anyway.

It's EA sports so the gameplay will be the same quality as the last one that came out 7 years ago

lol. It's true. NCAA was always a year or two behind Madden with all the gameplay improvements. Never really made sense to me.

Sounds like it might be a few years before we see the release of the first game.

Top Bottom