NCAA Football 13 Toughest Places to Play

I wonder how much louder the Bank would be if it didn't have an open end, or we add the third deck!

I think TCF can get reasonably loud, if it's full and the crowd is into it. The Triplett return for a TD against Air Force was pretty loud, even compared to most other stadiums I've been in.

Gopher07 said:
I think TCF can get reasonably loud, if it's full and the crowd is into it. The Triplett return for a TD against Air Force was pretty loud, even compared to most other stadiums I've been in.

It can be VERY loud if the whole student section decides to show - Although we have not seen that since the Air Force game.

There was a video floating around that captured the very first rouser at the Bank. The video was shot from the press box and it was incredibly loud, so loud that the person filming it let out a big "Wow, unbelievable!" during the recording. I used to have it on my facebook page but after the changes I can't find it anywhere.

I am assuming MTSU narrowly missed the list too? Terrible place to play, because everyone there (from what I understand) goes into heat.

Been there since the renovations? The suites/press box certainly help hold the sound in better. Still wouldn't say it's louder than Ohio Stadium, or Camp Randall, or Beaver Stadium, but it's not awful like it was pre-2011.

No, it was over 10 years ago. I retract my comments. Stupid passage of time. :)

I was there pre-2011 as well and will have to see it myself to believe it.

I was none too impressed with their fans so there will be other trips before I make it back there.

It could be even louder if fans went to the game.

It will get crowded once we start winning again.

Purple Gator said:
It could be even louder if fans went to the game.

It will get crowded once we start winning again.

He said "when it's full," Troll.

There was a video floating around that captured the very first rouser at the Bank. The video was shot from the press box and it was incredibly loud, so loud that the person filming it let out a big "Wow, unbelievable!" during the recording. I used to have it on my facebook page but after the changes I can't find it anywhere.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1232954061129&set=vb.1147480438&type=2
Spell-out starts around 1:30 in the video.

Also post-game rouser around 4:15 is pretty intense as well.

He said "when it's full," Troll.

Oh yes, message boards and sarcasm. Typical... You didn't really add anything to the conversation.

The Swamp, both Death Valleys, Bryant-Denny.

Those are loud stadiums, start winning and the crowd will come.

Was at Autzen for the Civil War for the Roses in 2009. Have been to multiple games at Nebraska and the Horseshoe. Not even in the same ballpark, pardon the pun.
Oregon's stadium is a concrete bowl with big rain overhangs that trap the sound. The crowd is crazy and fueled by great microbrews. You end up standing the whole game
and the yelling is nonstop, amping up right before the opponents play. I got to my seat early to take in the atmosphere and noticed that when people sat down, they were putting
in earplugs! This is all human noise and much as it pains me to say it, a fantastic venue. Lloyd Carr said it was the loudest stadium he has ever played in. I remember
one moment where I could feel my right eardrum vibrating.

Was at Autzen for the Civil War for the Roses in 2009. Have been to multiple games at Nebraska and the Horseshoe. Not even in the same ballpark, pardon the pun.
Oregon's stadium is a concrete bowl with big rain overhangs that trap the sound. The crowd is crazy and fueled by great microbrews. You end up standing the whole game
and the yelling is nonstop, amping up right before the opponents play. I got to my seat early to take in the atmosphere and noticed that when people sat down, they were putting
in earplugs! This is all human noise and much as it pains me to say it, a fantastic venue. Lloyd Carr said it was the loudest stadium he has ever played in. I remember
one moment where I could feel my right eardrum vibrating.

That is one Stadium I want to see.

I have been to several B1G, SEC, and ACC stadiums. I think the fans of the SEC and B1G are the friendliest. ACC fans are a little different.
FSU fans are mean, Miami fans have a horrible following, and GT fans are cocky and I am not really sure why.

Cuz they have an awesome running attack!/

Thanks Ski U Master, That is exactly it. Amazing video.

Fargodome. cmon up and play? j/kidding. 20,000 loud fans 5 feet from the playing field in a brick building Way too loud.

Top Bottom