NCAA Football 13 Toughest Places to Play

these parts of the game are pointless and mean nothing anyways.

Damn it - They are showing the Wolverines drinking out of the jug!

Penn State at #6 certainly is a head-scratcher.

The two longest home winning streaks in the B1G belong to Wisconsin (16) and Michigan State (14).

Maybe if we raised the field at TCF about three feet and added some pillars to block the view.

It has to be skewed towards the last couple of years, Texas at 23rd doesn't make alot of sense to me, they would have to be near the top ten.

jovs said:
It has to be skewed towards the last couple of years, Texas at 23rd doesn't make alot of sense to me, they would have to be near the top ten.

Their stadium is not overly loud and not a really visually intimidating stadium either.

There's that "Rah Rah Rah for Ski U-Mah" chant they have in the game. They pronounce it as "ski" rather than "sky", and of course, as cool as it would be, we don't actually use that chant. People have tried to revive Ski-U-Mah, but it mostly survives as a line from the rouser. I like that it's going to be on the uniform.

Have we thought of a raised playing field to make it more intimidating?

There's that "Rah Rah Rah for Ski U-Mah" chant they have in the game. They pronounce it as "ski" rather than "sky", and of course, as cool as it would be, we don't actually use that chant. People have tried to revive Ski-U-Mah, but it mostly survives as a line from the rouser. I like that it's going to be on the uniform.

Would love to bring it back, but if on the uniform is the best we can get that's fine too.

The Swamp would be pretty scary to play in. 93,000 fans....

It is a good family atmosphere though. Not a lot of drunks.

I am so psyched about this game coming out. It sure fills the time until the season starts in the fall. I signed up to win a free copy of the game from that gamerosters site, but it looks like today is the last day to sign up.

At Number 20? Florida State. Recent history excluded, Jumbo has it going on. An surprisingly no Miami, what ever happened to the U? Since the left the Old Orange Bowl for Pro Players stadium they have become pedistrian. Call it the Metro Dome curse.

Wisconsin ahead of the Big House and Lincoln?! haha... ah geez, flawed.

Been there since the renovations? The suites/press box certainly help hold the sound in better. Still wouldn't say it's louder than Ohio Stadium, or Camp Randall, or Beaver Stadium, but it's not awful like it was pre-2011.

I wonder how much louder the Bank would be if it didn't have an open end, or we add the third deck!

I am so psyched about this game coming out. It sure fills the time until the season starts in the fall. I signed up to win a free copy of the game from that gamerosters site, but it looks like today is the last day to sign up.

I have been to FSU games. Its not scary at all. Reminded me of a high school stadium.

Top Bottom