NCAA Committee Top 10

cloupher

Reaction score
In a shocker, Gophers slide in at #10 in the initial NCAA Selection Committee Top 10. Currently 1-3 against other Top 10 teams before the Nebraska match.

That girl in the big photo looks vaguely familiar, like a distant memory, long ago, in a previous life.

Anyway, top 10 is generous. If I had a vote I'd place them at 15. But you can always judge a team by their worst loss, and the Gophers don't have a bad one yet.

Penn State will be tough, but Minnesota has a really good chance to win 8 in a row which will have us all singing a different tune.

Nebraska is number 1, btw, by a mile.

You talking about the one for the #10 picture? The one who was supposedly player of the year last year .... who can't pass a volleyball?

Of course he was. I was make a snide comment about how far Landfair has fallen this year.

Yes.

And I’m talking about Landfair, whose picture is also in the graphic.

That girl in the big photo looks vaguely familiar, like a distant memory, long ago, in a previous life.

Anyway, top 10 is generous. If I had a vote I'd place them at 15. But you can always judge a team by their worst loss, and the Gophers don't have a bad one yet.

Penn State will be tough, but Minnesota has a really good chance to win 8 in a row which will have us all singing a different tune.

Nebraska is number 1, btw, by a mile.
That loss to Creighton is not looking so good as they just lost to Xavier last weekend.

Top Bottom