Navy's Awesome Uniforms for Army Navy Game...NASA Themed!

praying for the people who have to hand paint those astronauts

This got me thinking, there's the Air Force Academy, US Military Academy (Army), and the Naval Academy, do we get a Space Force Academy? Do they get a football team? What would their mascot be? Who would be their rivals?

Anyway, enough of that. Awesome uniforms. Go Navy, beat Army!

Those are very cool.

Navy traditionally has quite an assortment of super cool helmets, all of them paying homage to the history of the United States Navy and a great many of them being hand-painted.

This one
Navy2.jpeg
is one of my favorite football helmets ever. Seriously, seriously sharp. Beautiful.

And then there's this one paying tribute to Naval and Marine aviators
Navy 3.png
I mean really, that is just about as cool as it gets.,

Since all NASA branding is public domain (which is why you see the logo on so many shirts) I would like to see the Gophers do this some time. Or some random high school. Or a Pop Warner team with NASA on their helmets.

Those are awesome. Go Navy, beat Army!

I like them but am surprised it is Navy that is donning them and not Air Force some other game. Air Force wore uniforms honoring the Space Force earlier this year I believe.

I like them but am surprised it is Navy that is donning them and not Air Force some other game. Air Force wore uniforms honoring the Space Force earlier this year I believe.
Gee whiz, there have only been 47 Naval astronauts, including Alan Shepard, the first American in space, John Young, our greatest astronaut, and Neil-fricken Armstrong. Good enough for you?

Gee whiz, there have only been 47 Naval astronauts, including Alan Shepard, the first American in space, John Young, our greatest astronaut, and Neil-fricken Armstrong. Good enough for you?
I said I was surprised not upset. Quite a few more astronauts formerly served in the Air Force than the Navy so thus the surprise. It was good enough for me that they were being honored...there are you happy now?

Top Bottom