National Title Game Thread: Clemson and Alabama

Three people scrolling their phones and an empty chair on ESPNU.

It is amazing that Bama is undefeated with this crappy of an offense.

How do they miss such an obvious PI?

And I think the only people watching ESPNU are high or drunk.

One more chance for Clemson. Time to take the championship. You have to beat the champs. Let's go Tigers!

It is amazing that Bama is undefeated with this crappy of an offense.

I read that they would have been 6-8 if the offense never scored a point this season (assuming all other aspects of the game never changed...which of course, they would).

The freaking replays are killing this game. I know they want to get it right, but my goodness.

can Jalen Hurt throw the ball on this drive thats all that matters with BO out.

I wouldn't count out Watson, but to me, Clemson had their chance right there.

It was 3rd and 16 and Bama looked dead on offense. Then they just turn it on like nothing and score in a few plays.

Can't believe Sweeny wasted all that time on that drive. If that pass was incomplete, there is a decent chance the clock runs out.

Clemson recovered the kick. So doesn't matter either way.

So hey guys, the Gophers beat Northwestern who beat Pitt who beat Clemson. Just saying....

But if Bama recovered with a knee on the ground the clock wouldn't start and they would have a shot.

What a great game to end the season with. Clemson was more dynamic on offense and that ended up being enough. So happy to see Bama lose the game and I've always been a Clemson fan. Happy night tonight...

Congratulations to the Clemson Tide.

Annoying to hear herbstreit talking about bama trying to rattle Watson earlier with those personal fouls. Yeah let's encourage that for bama...but if any other team does it .

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

That was an amazing game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always happy to watch Alabama lose.

And I don't want to hear anyone blame Kiffin. This was Saban and Sark tonight...

Boulware was a MAN tonight. So impressive on defense for Clemson.

Top Bottom