National Signing Day, and off we go!

Interesting to see him get banned. Wonder what the threshold was. I enjoyed the back an forth.
My guess is the board got sick of his spamming every thread with the same made up nonsense and not really being part of the discourse. It is one thing to have a contrary opinion, it is another to basically walk into the middle of active conversations, change the subject, spam 12 messages in a row and basically annoy the hell out of everyone. He was a drain on the board and made half the threads completely unreadable. What's worse is he knew he was doing it and still did it even after he was banned once before. Since I know he is reading this let me be the first to say "here is hoping they banned your IP".

tl;dr: the same reason he was banned last time. He brings nothing of value he just throws molotov cocktails and talks out of his ass and even when proven wrong triples down just to be a bigger ass.

Pretty easy to skirt an IP ban these days.

My guess is the board got sick of his spamming every thread with the same made up nonsense and not really being part of the discourse. It is one thing to have a contrary opinion, it is another to basically walk into the middle of active conversations, change the subject, spam 12 messages in a row and basically annoy the hell out of everyone. He was a drain on the board and made half the threads completely unreadable. What's worse is he knew he was doing it and still did it even after he was banned once before. Since I know he is reading this let me be the first to say "here is hoping they banned your IP".

tl;dr: the same reason he was banned last time. He brings nothing of value he just throws molotov cocktails and talks out of his ass and even when proven wrong triples down just to be a bigger ass.

This X1000. I don't mind posters I disagree with but when they exhibit a mental illness and just spam thread after thread you need to get rid of them for good. You shouldn't have put people on "ignore"

Recruiting question: Not sure if this is correct, but it It seems that the Gophers and most Big 10 teams have just signed their entire recruiting classes for this cycle. Meaning that we will probably not sign anyone on the traditional day which I think will be Feb 2, 2022. But I just saw that UNLV only signed 10 guys recently and will reportedly sign a larger group in Feb. So, do the mid-majors and bottom feeders need to wait until the best recruits have signed in the early signing period, let the dust settle, and then go after the guys who were not signed in Dec and complete their classes in Feb?

Recruiting question: Not sure if this is correct, but it It seems that the Gophers and most Big 10 teams have just signed their entire recruiting classes for this cycle. Meaning that we will probably not sign anyone on the traditional day which I think will be Feb 2, 2022. But I just saw that UNLV only signed 10 guys recently and will reportedly sign a larger group in Feb. So, do the mid-majors and bottom feeders need to wait until the best recruits have signed in the early signing period, let the dust settle, and then go after the guys who were not signed in Dec and complete their classes in Feb?
It sounds like Fleck hopes to sign a few more yet. But yeah I’m guessing a lot of guys wait to see if they’ll get more interest before signing with a “lesser” program.

I love you Dave H.

Top Bottom