National Anthem (via Strib)

That was absolute torture. There was a couple kids singing last year before a mens basketball game and I swear I almost went down on the court and finished the song for them.

That was absolute torture. There was a couple kids singing last year before a mens basketball game and I swear I almost went down on the court and finished the song for them.

This one was cutesy. The little seven year old who sang last year had legit pipes. He got the crowd so pumped that I think he won the Wisconsin game for us.

the best

anthem is for the band to play and the audience sings! No one needs to sing it for us!!!

This rendition is pretty stirring ... it was cited in the comments of the Strib article. Combined choruses from Naval Academy, West Point, Air Force Academy and Coast Guard Academy --- plus a trumpet fanfare: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ETrr-XHBjE

Who was the guy that sang the anthem against Air Force? He was in the same style as the Edmonton Oiler guy.....nothing like a good solid straight to the point voice.
The chick the Wild hired a few years ago is one of the reasons I hate the Wild. They screwed up one of the most important events at a hockey game.

Top Bottom