Nate Triplett

SPCPrice21

Reaction score
IDK if this is already been announced cause i havent been on in a while, but Nate is now playing for the Colts. On the team not the practice squad. He got signed last week of the san deigo practice squad and participated in the game last sunday against dallas. Good for him! Make Minnesota proud!!

Awesome news. Nate Triplett was a good player for a lot of reasons, but he'll forever be remembered for his fumble recovery and touchdown in the TCF Bank Stadium opener. An absolutely electric moment and one I'll remember for a long time.

Awesome news. Nate Triplett was a good player for a lot of reasons, but he'll forever be remembered for his fumble recovery and touchdown in the TCF Bank Stadium opener. An absolutely electric moment and one I'll remember for a long time.

I actually think of that play almost everytime I am in TCF Bank Stadium.

Nate played on a few special teams on Sunday - national TV - it was fun to watch. He had two assists on kick offs. Wrapped a Cowboy returner up as a team mate ripped the ball loose. Also was on the kick block that was run in for a touchdown. Finally got his chance and looks like the Colts a pretty happy with his performance. Here's what his home town paper had to say:

http://www.delanoheraldjournal.com/

Didn't get to watch the entire game tonight vs. Titans but I hear Nate had another good showing on special teams with a few kick-off tackles.

I don't think any of us are surprised on here that Triplett would go out and perform well on special teams. While he may not become a starter in the NFL, I wouldn't be surprised to see him continue contributing on special teams and see spot duty at LB>

I don't know if Nate is ever going to be an every down guy in the NFL, but he could be an absolute beast on special teams. Glad he finally got his shot during his senior year and is now making the most of it. Good luck Nate!

Top Bottom