Name your prediction for:

Pewterschmidt

Reaction score
1. Offensive MVP not named MarQueis Gray (too easy to name the QB, much less a Senior QB the likely MVP):

2. Current offensive player listed on the 2nd or 3rd team that will end up making the biggest impact by season's end:

3. Defensive MVP:

4. Current defensive player listed on the 2nd or 3rd team taht will end up making the biggest impact by season's end:

5. True Freshman that makes the biggest impact:

My choices:

1. Tie: The Olson Bro's - will shore up the left side of the line, help passing protection and the running game
Honorable mention: Josh Rabe - Feel like Gray will use the TE quite a bit this year in bailout situations.
2. Gillum - Some might consider him a co-starter but I'm not sold on Kirkwood's durability and I think you'll see an improvement in the running game this year.
3. Stoudermire - 5th year senior looks engaged and motivated. I see him housing a couple of INTs this year and making a couple of big plays in crucial moments
4. Manual - He'll be starting early in the BT season.
5. Harbison - McDonald and Maye might end up with more highlight plays but Harbison's attributes seem to fit better with the passing game under Gray.

What say you?

1. Crawford Tufts
2. Devon Wright
3. Carter
4. Lamonte Edwards
5.McDonald- Will be freshmen of the year in Big 10.

I'm not into naming the various mvp's but I will say I am looking forward to see how McDonald, Harbison, Maye and Hageman do. There could be some highlights in store from those guys.

Also Gillum.

1. Donnell Kirkwood

2. Fruechte

3. Vereen

4. Beal

5. Mcdonald

That's my guess. Hopefully we can get a solid run game going without the rusher being named Gray.

1. Ed Olson
2. Andre McDonald
3. Troy Stoudermire
4. Beal/Manuel/Edwards
5. James Harbison

1. Offensive MVP not named MarQueis Gray (too easy to name the QB, much less a Senior QB the likely MVP): DCT

2. Current offensive player listed on the 2nd or 3rd team that will end up making the biggest impact by season's end: KJ Maye

3. Defensive MVP: Michael Carter

4. Current defensive player listed on the 2nd or 3rd team taht will end up making the biggest impact by season's end: Roland Johnson

5. True Freshman that makes the biggest impact: KJ Maye

Top Bottom