Name of father...

SRSKSM

FB Season Ticket Holder
Reaction score
A UofM football alum called in Sunday to the sports huddle and did a great job of defending Kill. He said he has a son who is a national football recruit who is considering the Gophers because of Kill. Mona called him Rick. Last name???

A UofM football alum called in Sunday to the sports huddle and did a great job of defending Kill. He said he has a son who is a national football recruit who is considering the Gophers because of Kill. Mona called him Rick. Last name???

If I remember correctly, Dad (Rick) said he was from St. Peter and a "Sports Hero" of Sid's in 1976.

Does he have a son playing football?

I have no idea. I just went to gophersports .com and looked up the 76 roster and saw a Roc Lager from St. Peter.

According to ESPN, there's a John Lager, a 6-4 215 lb WR, at Benilde St. Margaret. He's a senior this year.

According to ESPN, there's a John Lager, a 6-4 215 lb WR, at Benilde St. Margaret. He's a senior this year.

Ric is one of the best players in St Peter history. He lives in a Golden Valley and I assume this is his son.

given that's the kid, and doing some digging. only place that's got him is espn b/c of doing a camp. 4.77 with 36 in vert. no schools listed on his recruiting. for those that are interested

Hmm. I don't think he's a national recruit after watching his video. Nice story though.

given that's the kid, and doing some digging. only place that's got him is espn b/c of doing a camp. 4.77 with 36 in vert. no schools listed on his recruiting. for those that are interested

Man, 4.77 would be extremely generous.

Whether he's a walk on or a stud scholarship guy we need all Gopher alums sending their kids here. It was depressing watching Taylor Lewan Saturday knowing that his dad was a Gopher.

Top Bottom