Nadine Babu will be on KFAN Tues from 9:55 - 10:20 @ the State Fair w/ PA

BleedGopher

Reaction score
PA will be talking Gopher football with Nadine Babu on Tuesday from 9:55 - 10:20 at the Minnesota State Fair.

Go Gophers!!

Since we are a fan site and all about you posters, let me know if there are any key points/takes you'd like me to try and bring up!

Since we are a fan site and all about you posters, let me know if there are any key points/takes you'd like me to try and bring up!

I look forward to Nadine's expertise and knowledge. She does not call a spade a spade....she calls it a goddamned shovel. And I admire her for that.

Keep it up, GopherLady.

Doc.

Have to ask PA whether he will be at or watching any of the games this season. I realize going to most of them will be tough with his Vikings gig but I doubt he's watched much Gopher football in recent years.

Always enjoy your segments with him GL.

Have to ask PA whether he will be at or watching any of the games this season. I realize going to most of them will be tough with his Vikings gig but I doubt he's watched much Gopher football in recent years.

Always enjoy your segments with him GL.

Thank you - and that is a great question. He is a busy guy, but hope he can squeeze a little Gophers in :)

Here are some questions.

Will KFAN have a 5th Quarter or Post Game Show for Gopher Football?
Will KFAN bring in former Gophers for pregames? Hitchcock, Rasmussen, Foggie, Lomiller, Gillingham, etc.
Will PA have a Chalk talk with Kill on Monday's?
Will KFAN include you as a source as the singing day approches?
Will KFAN consider you as a correspondent? Interviews with players.

We're going to the fair on Tuesday.. unfortunately won't be until in the afternoon. Rock it Nadine!!

Here are some questions.

Will KFAN have a 5th Quarter or Post Game Show for Gopher Football?
Will KFAN bring in former Gophers for pregames? Hitchcock, Rasmussen, Foggie, Lomiller, Gillingham, etc.
Will PA have a Chalk talk with Kill on Monday's?
Will KFAN include you as a source as the singing day approches?
Will KFAN consider you as a correspondent? Interviews with players.

Those are great questions. I do know Gaardsy is going to be the sideline reporter - so I'm guessing he'll be doing a lot of that. He knows a ton about college football, so that should compensate for his love for Iowa ;).

We're going to the fair on Tuesday.. unfortunately won't be until in the afternoon. Rock it Nadine!!

Bummer! I always love to meet GopherHolers. If anyone else is there that early, please stop by and say hello!

This is great. Lets not forget though, Nadine knows nothing about Football and everything about Basketball. Perfect guest for PA as he knows nothing about Football in general.

He knows a ton about college football, so that should compensate for his love for Iowa

No he doesn't, and nothing will compensate for his love of Iowa.

The interviews I am thinking about would be recording an interview with Victor Kiese outside the game that they could use an insert before or after a big game by Victor. Or with any player and his perception of the Coliseum, Traveler, and The USC Cheerleaders. Or Did they have seat set aside on the plane for The Jug?

Yup.. Good stuff. Too bad she turned down a weekly segment with PA because she couldn't convert from the Cheeseheads to the Vikes. =P

Nadine did great. Sounds very natural. I love that Sean Hoffman is going to write a column for GH. Great idea Nadine as no one knows what it's like better than players and former players.

Top Bottom