Myron's 5 Questions about the Gophers

http://www.startribune.com/sports/g...rksLckD8EQDUoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUUsZ

I will control my bashing of the article, but I have to ask, what the hell is this?... "If Devoe Joseph becomes a starter, Nolen likely will play combo guard."

What did he meain by it, if Devoe starts then Nolen's role will be interchangeable with Joseph's. That I doubt, Nolen is not a shooting guard, no way, no how. If he is not handling the ball why play Nolen, strictly for defense?

I am not sure that Myron understands some of what he writes.

http://www.startribune.com/sports/g...rksLckD8EQDUoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUUsZ

I will control my bashing of the article, but I have to ask, what the hell is this?... "If Devoe Joseph becomes a starter, Nolen likely will play combo guard."

You guys are misinterpreting what Myron said. While I am no Myron apologist, the actual quote was "If Devoe Joseph becomes a starter, he likely will play combo guard." Meaning if Devoe Joseph becomes a starter, Devoe Joseph likely will play combo guard, not Nolen.

And this version of what Myron said actually makes sense because while Joseph would fit in best at the two spot, he can certainly be a passable point guard as well.

Hahaha he must have changed it. I'm 99% sure that I copied and pasted that quote that had Nolen's name in it.

You guys are misinterpreting what Myron said. While I am no Myron apologist, the actual quote was "If Devoe Joseph becomes a starter, he likely will play combo guard." Meaning if Devoe Joseph becomes a starter, Devoe Joseph likely will play combo guard, not Nolen.

And this version of what Myron said actually makes sense because while Joseph would fit in best at the two spot, he can certainly be a passable point guard as well.

I saw it too, he changed it.

The paper version that was delivered to my house this morning reads:

"If Devoe Joseph becomes a starter, Nolen likely will play combo guard."

Website was clearly changed.

Either way, it's poor writing or a stupid opinion. Myron sucks!

Why hire an editor or find leads for himself when he has the Gopherhole to rely on?

If Myron hired Sid and Dave Lee to be his proof-readers would his articles be better or more accurate? Scary thought.

Top Bottom