Myrick

RolGnav

Reaction score
Is over rated. He hasn't proved anything yet this year. How does a tall slow TE get past you by 5+ yards?

Is over rated. He hasn't proved anything yet this year. How does a tall slow TE get past you by 5+ yards?

Myrick looked slow and stupid today...I have no idea why i thought he would be the one standout in an awful secondary?

He's been underwhelming this year, no doubt. I've seen him chasing WR's several times each game. He did make a few solid tackles today, and he wasn't thrown at a ton if I recall. Obviously made a horrible play losing that TE, but it seems like he thought he had help over the top. Who knows. Who cares. Lost to a bad team. It goes far beyond one player. Nobody is good enough on this team.

Myrick has played himself out of the NFL this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes, he sucked..

How so?

He clearly thought he had help behind him on the long completion to the TE so for all we know it could have been a safeties fault for the miscommunication and there is a good chance that many other of our CB's wouldn't even have been able to make the tackle at the 6 hardline and would have given up the TD. He was very tight in coverage every other time they through to him and he made a few nice tackles as well. He is clearly our top cover guy and it's not close at all.

How so?

He clearly thought he had help behind him on the long completion to the TE so for all we know it could have been a safeties fault for the miscommunication and there is a good chance that many other of our CB's wouldn't even have been able to make the tackle at the 6 hardline and would have given up the TD. He was very tight in coverage every other time they through to him and he made a few nice tackles as well. He is clearly our top cover guy and it's not close at all.

he clearly tried for a strip and failed and completely quit his attempt to tackle on that long td ... id say coaches also felt he needs to sit over Duke Megee..

he clearly tried for a strip and failed and completely quit his attempt to tackle on that long td ... id say coaches also felt he needs to sit over Duke Megee..

That was Kunle, not Myrick.

Ayinde has clearly proven that he is not a Big Ten starting caliber safety.

He has...and it was widely known coming out of HS, which is why he walked on. The only reason he played last year was injuries. Granted, Rogers is injured once again, but the fact that this staff couldn't recruit or coach up an alternative, and Ayinde is still starting, is a total embarrassment.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Ah......no he didn't

yes, he sucked..

How so?

yes, check above... I was never in a conversation about JM5

He played fine.

Kunle is guy who is really letting us down.
Exactly. 4 doesn't belong on a Big 10 defense. He has been getting isolated on every game. That and Aiyinde he cannot or will not tackle.Myrick spaced out 1 to many times

Number 34 is also a decoy. He got picked on last week and PennState saw what I saw and started going right at him today.

Number 34 is also a decoy. He got picked on last week and PennState saw what I saw and started going right at him today.

You and PSU aren't the only ones that saw it. He is our #4 CB, but unfortunately #2 and #3 got themselves suspended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom