My tickets just arrived...

sal

Reaction score
a UPS delivery waiting for me in the door. It's time now, I'm getting excited and I'm ready for a new season. Bring on the hoops.

Mine were delivered today as well.

Anyone else heading to Florida for the Old Spice Classic?

Got mine. i think we moved up a row. Anyone know off hand how many rows of seat backs are in the corners of the upper deck?

Got mine. i think we moved up a row. Anyone know off hand how many rows of seat backs are in the corners of the upper deck?

You still waaaaay up there, man? I want to say four, but I might be off by a dozen. Don't get up that high very often.

Good to get the tickets. Even better to have a letter in there from Tubby Smith that says we are going to run and gun. :)

Tix

Great to get the tix, especially the way the fb season has gone. Have been counting down to 1st exhibition game. Can't wait to get started.

Got mine as well. Moved from behind the basket at Gopher end (101) to 2nd row corner (with chairbacks) in upper deck. Figured now was a good time to test new seats because seats will be changing next year, anyways.

Haven't got my tickets, but I will be at the Old Spice Classic. Only a 9 hour drive from here.

No move/improve for me this year...

although as you stated, we all know change is in the wind. We have great neighbors surrounding us for the most part and a good place to stash our coats, gonna miss it. I'm just going to enjoy this season (hopefully) and deal with (bitch about) the new seating arrangement when the time comes...sigh.

Top Bottom