My Source Tells Me

There seems to be a lot of joking around for what could be a serious issue. At least we're deep in the secondary...

What reason is there to think there really is an issue? We need better than an at best second-hand report about something which, even if it happened, might not be anything at all.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

Little early for a mid-term now, isn't it? Schools only been in for a month, and we ain't on trimesters any more.

Little early for a mid-term now, isn't it? Schools only been in for a month, and we ain't on trimesters any more.

I've got a midterm in a couple hours, and I had my first one of the semester last week.

There seems to be a lot of joking around for what could be a serious issue. At least we're deep in the secondary...

Need something a little more concrete before there is any reason to give this much thought at all. When something official pops up then the joking around will stop, right now this is nothing more then a rumor with little to no detail associated with it.

I've got a midterm in a couple hours, and I had my first one of the semester last week.

Well, shows what I know. That's what happens when you graduated from the U 15 years ago (good grief has it really been that long?).

I'm old. And hoping this is much ado about nothing.

Yeah, "midterm" is kind of a misnomer. Some classes will have two midterms (early October, mid November) and then the final in December

This is entertainment. His potential serious issue is only entertainment to others.

Most classes give more than one test a semester now.

For some reason, a few people still call them midterms. Most have resorted to just calling them exams.

Governor Goofy is appalled at all the rumors.

Tim Brewster thinks it's outstanding.

My daughter graduated spring of 13, a lot of classes have two exams, then finals. Even 30 years ago I had some classes that had two mid terms. I really hated the classes with two midterms with a paper due between them.

Our governor wasn't aware that students take midterms.

Please delete this thread. It is unfounded gossip until verified by the U and is not fair to the player.

Yeah, "midterm" is kind of a misnomer. Some classes will have two midterms (early October, mid November) and then the final in December

I've also had classes give out a "midterm" about ten days before the final.

It's not true. This thread should be deleted to be fair to Derrick.

I agree with those indicating this thread should be deleted. Being accused of something, without the facts on a message board no less.
This is one thread that should go away.

Well, shows what I know. That's what happens when you graduated from the U 15 years ago (good grief has it really been that long?).

I'm old. And hoping this is much ado about nothing.

Well I hate to tell you this, but the next 25 years will go by much much faster.

CHEERS:drink:

I agree with those indicating this thread should be deleted. Being accused of something, without the facts on a message board no less.
This is one thread that should go away.

DITTO.

Top Bottom