My son just decommitted - Class of 2019

Reaction score
He is 8 yrs old and he decided to keep his options open. He is planning to play in the Wayzata flag football league this year so we will see what coaches contact him. ;)

I hear Wisky cooled on him....

...because his Dad was a Gopher fan.

GM

I hear he's not all that good any way. word is he runs something like a 6.5 forty and can barely press 60lbs.

And there's that whole academic issue he's been dealing with since about age 5.

Let me know when he eases off the sauce

I've seen PGF's son play. Though some might argue the level of competition makes it tough to judge, this is a MAJOR loss for the 2019 recruiting class and the program. I will not be surprised if this causes a domino effect where other 2019 recruits begin questioning their own commitments. This is going to completely ruin the 2019 class, and without the 2019 class, what hope does the team have for the 2021 and 2022 seasons? The cupboard will be BARE!

4starrecruit and I agree the reason was Brewster's lack of Big Ten wins.

I heard Pete Carroll showed up at his 2nd grade graduation party.

Facebook page was updated to say he was afflicted with cooties from a girl who tried to kiss him.

Love it.

I nominate it for thread of the year.

Do I have a second??

Is it true that Wren has been in his ear already? Restraining order??

He's keeping his options open in case he needs to be closer to the out-of-wedlock son he intends to father in 2017. This may be a local girl, but it could happen on vacation or with a traveling all-star team..one just never knows.

Is it true that Wren has been in his ear already? Restraining order??

That's actually a recruiting violation. Since Wren is such a big booster of the football program, he's not allowed to have any contact with recruits. We need to self report before the Strib finds out!:cool02:

I heard his mom was upset that not EVERY Gopher player gets a trophy at the end of the season.

That's actually a recruiting violation. Since Wren is such a big booster of the football program, he's not allowed to have any contact with recruits. We need to self report before the Strib finds out!:cool02:

Guess this means Notre Dame is out too???

Let me know when he eases off the sauce

Applesauce is rough, man. I've been clean for the last 10 years, but every time I walk through the grocery store, I'm tempted to pick up some Mott's. I hope he can get clean - but he has to remember that it's a battle every day. You never stop thinking about that sauce.

I'm interested in seeing where he will end up in the latest Rivals rankings.

What is he going to do with the Nike contract?

It must really irk him that he's got to wait another eight years to drive that new hummer in the driveway. Plus when do you start that new job of director of widgets in LA?

Top Bottom