My recommendation for third down

TCF=UnitedWeStand

Reaction score
Play whatever song that is that gets the students jumping up and down - that's one thing that gets them going every time it is played and I don't think it would be over-doing it by doing so on each third down.

And another thing, where was the music guy in the fourth quarter? Taking a nap? The Gophers return the fumble for a touchdown to come within three, the team and crowd are jacked up, and yet there is no music playing - nothing! An F for the game to whoever runs the music for not recognizing opportune times to help amp things up.

Couldn't hear the band - sec 108

It was strange, we couldn't hear the band in section 108...was there wind taking the sound from us. I agree, the 4th quarter was very quiet compared to the wild play on the field.

Can't hear the band in 142

The worst was between the 3rd and 4th quarter as it was completely quiet. During the game you could text the music you wanted but then they never played it from what I heard. The band sound does not carry at all.

Livin on a Prayer was the song

If you strained you could faintly hear the band playing it...then you could definitely hear the students singing the chorus. I was very disappointed...we need some more volume....do we need to mic the band?

The first two games they pumped the Third Quarter song in and then this week they had the band play it.
My vote is for the pumped in music at the Third Quarter. I know this is college football, but its obvious which version the crowd would have enjoyed.

It was strange, we couldn't hear the band in section 108...was there wind taking the sound from us. I agree, the 4th quarter was very quiet compared to the wild play on the field.
I could hear them just fine at the top of 208.

Sorry, but I don't get up or yell on any down unless the Cenex guy tells me I should via the scoreboards.

Another suggestion for 3rd down when we have the ball. Get the obese guy with 45% body fat out of the game. Can you imagine how much fun it is to rush the passer when you are lined up vs Wills?

Most hilarious ad ever?

Sorry, but I don't get up or yell on any down unless the Cenex guy tells me I should via the scoreboards.

I love this one! It's even more comical than the 3 second player bits they play on the scoreboard. We have some of the cheesiest scoreboard fodder I've ever seen at a game.

Top Bottom