My outrage is with 6 other players

gopherhoopsguy

Reaction score
My outrage with the U and this situation is the 6 players who were not involved. We can debate where or not the other 4 should be suspended or not and no one knows. And what ever school decides on these 4 i am fine with. There wouldn't have been any outrage by the people if the U just had these 4 listed.

Djram to be also seems to get a pass on this as well who was smart enough to video this and investigater saw consent in video. After Djram we don't really know what happened with the other 3 guys it is a he said she said.

The other 6 should be what everyone is pissed off about! Not named in any police report. Not named by the victim as suspects! Just because 5 of them were in building does not warrant a suspension, kicked out of school name in paper anything like that. This is complete BS and every person should be livid about these 6 guys!

"it is a he said she said."

It is actually more of a 'she said they said' - we got multiple people contradicting the girl's account. Unless she was truthful about Djam before he produced the video, that should be a huge strike against her credibility. Even without that - it is still not a he said/she said as I think this 100% comes down to alcohol and determining IF SHE COULD GIVE CONSENT even if she was saying yes at the time because of the alcohol. At that point - it is only her word about how much she drank and how drunk she felt. Take away the alcohol component and I am taking the side of the 4+ guys and video evidence that no crime occurred (which the police believe is the case). However, even stupid judgement and non-criminal actions can be punished by the U - which is their right.

The issue is that we don't know the evidence against the 6. I am ASSUMING that after the fact the 6 guys in some way shape or form spoke to, texted or had some contact with the girl that the committee is considering harassment. IF this is true, they violate the student code of conduct. They r subject to this punishment, plain and simple. IF that assumption is true, the team has made a horrible mistake with their stance of a boycott and backing these players.

The biggest problem is that we may never see the evidence against them unless someone leaks it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The issue is that we don't know the evidence against the 6. I am ASSUMING that after the fact the 6 guys in some way shape or form spoke to, texted or had some contact with the girl that the committee is considering harassment. IF this is true, they violate the student code of conduct. They r subject to this punishment, plain and simple. IF that assumption is true, the team has made a horrible mistake with their stance of a boycott and backing these players.

The biggest problem is that we may never see the evidence against them unless someone leaks it.

This is a big speculation but maybe someone else corroborated the alleged victim's story?

If what you think happened as far as harassment, wouldn't those players be named in the restraining order.

Top Bottom