My bowl tickets arrived!!!

Reaction score
My Outback Bowl tix arrived today! I'm so low on the Gopher points roll that I expected to get seats somewhere out in the parking lot. However, was pleasantly surprised to see my four seats are in Section 123, row H (8th row), which is in the section directly behind the goal post in MN section.

Can an early 50s guy say he's stoked for his first bowl game, because that's what I am! Taking my oldest son, who is a senior at the U, as a Christmas/early graduation present. Accompanying us to the game will be a long-time friend (a U of M alum who winters in Fort Myers) and his friend (a former MN resident now living in Orlando area). Gonna be, as my 10th grade son might say, lit AF!

See you guys there. Tampa is sounding pretty good about now! SUM, RTB, GG!

Did you guys get a tracking email? Still radio silence here from the U!

I haven’t received mine yet. Hopefully tomorrow!

I received mine today as well. I was not impressed with their location but happy to be going to the game.

Did you guys get a tracking email? Still radio silence here from the U!
I'm signed up on UPS to tell me about any packages to me via UPS. Thats how I tracked it.

The U didn't send me any notification.

My Outback Bowl tix arrived today! I'm so low on the Gopher points roll that I expected to get seats somewhere out in the parking lot. However, was pleasantly surprised to see my four seats are in Section 123, row H (8th row), which is in the section directly behind the goal post in MN section.

Can an early 50s guy say he's stoked for his first bowl game, because that's what I am! Taking my oldest son, who is a senior at the U, as a Christmas/early graduation present. Accompanying us to the game will be a long-time friend (a U of M alum who winters in Fort Myers) and his friend (a former MN resident now living in Orlando area). Gonna be, as my 10th grade son might say, lit AF!
[/QUOTE

My seats 17 and 18, are also in your row. Going with my older son and it will be my first bowl game. I'm 50+ and am really stoked for the game. I will look for you.

Sounds like a great trip! Enjoy and bring home a W!

Go Gophers!!
Thanks Bleed! Really looking forward to it. Wanted my first bowl trip to be to Pasadena, but after getting over initial disappointment and the fact my son is a senior at the U
My seats 17 and 18, are also in your row. Going with my older son and it will be my first bowl game. I'm 50+ and am really stoked for the game. I will look for you.
We are in seats 7-10. Will look for you as well!

I’m lower level somehow. Row A (is that row 1?)

feels like they sent me the wrong tickets but I’m not complaining. Figured the $80 seats would be upper level

I’m lower level somehow. Row A (is that row 1?)

feels like they sent me the wrong tickets but I’m not complaining. Figured the $80 seats would be upper level
The $80 ones allocated to each school were lower level endzone and corner tickets while the more expensive ones were club seats in the 200 level along the sideline. The schools don't sell the upper deck tickets, apparently. They were also like $80+fees on Ticketmaster though, so I'd say you did well. See you there!

The $80 ones allocated to each school were lower level endzone and corner tickets while the more expensive ones were club seats in the 200 level along the sideline. The schools don't sell the upper deck tickets, apparently. They were also like $80+fees on Ticketmaster though, so I'd say you did well. See you there!

Ahhh. Nice. Still surprised to be row 1. Maybe not the most desirable seats but will be cool!

CANNOT WAIT!

I got my e-mail. Mine are coming tomorrow. It should be a great Christmas present.

Top Bottom