My BIG 'dislike' rankings

I hate Nebraska because I hate their fans and the way the continually look down on Minnesota like we're some day hoping to be as good as them as if we never will be.

It's disgusting.
It's a level of arrogance displayed that has no recognition of reality.
I've never encountered that. That sounds like a Wisconsin fan to me.

Anyone that doesn't put Michigan in their top 3 has not met enough Michigan grads/fans.
No kidding. My ex-brother in law was a Michigan alum. His condesantion toward the U of Minnesota, and all other Big 10 schools for that matter, was nauseating...They are all damn good schools.

I've never encountered that. That sounds like a Wisconsin fan to me.
The worst I've ever seen from Nebraskans is some mild smugness, but it's nothing compared to the outright arrogance and belligerent behavior from Badgers and Hawkeyes.

The worst I've ever seen from Nebraskans is some mild smugness, but it's nothing compared to the outright arrogance and belligerent behavior from Badgers and Hawkeyes.
Headed to the game in Lincoln this fall. Will report back afterwards.

Headed to the game in Lincoln this fall. Will report back afterwards.
Nice, that's a bucket list item for me. Was all set to go in 2020 before COVID hit.

FWIW people I know who have visited multiple B1G stadiums say Lincoln was one of the best experiences.

Given how many times Minnesota and Nebraska have played each other since 1900, it's a wonder that some kind of trophy did not pop up until the Broken Chair here of late.

Dislike for Nebbie is deep in the football genetics for Minnesota, especially after the 1960s when absolute Minnesota dominance shifted to absolute Nebraska dominance. It goes the other way too.

Now that Nebbie is in the B1G, it's nice for the match-up to again be regular and competitive again.

1a/1b WI/IA
10. NE/MI

The rest I wouldn’t say I dislike, I only want us to win for the benefits that bestows on our program!

No kidding. My ex-brother in law was a Michigan alum. His condesantion toward the U of Minnesota, and all other Big 10 schools for that matter, was nauseating...They are all damn good schools.
Yep, it's the patented Michigan alum attitude... "We went to the best university in the history of the world. You other BIG schools are lucky to be associated with us. Academically, we should be Ivy League but we are stuck with you clowns. As for football, we're too good for the Ivy League of course. And our rightful spot, every year, is in the Top 5 of the country. We're just asking that you recognize our greatness."

Disclaimer... This will be a poor thread. But I am bored and just waiting for football to start.

I'm wondering how people would rank the programs in the current BIG (so not including UCLA or USC). Number one through the rest, in order, from programs you like the least to maybe those you actually think are ok. Here are mine.

1) Wisconsin
2) Michigan
3) Iowa
4) Ohio State
5) Nebraska
6) Purdue
7) Michigan State
8) Penn State
9) Maryland
10) Rutgers
11) Illinois
12) Indiana
13) Northwestern
Mine goes like this:
1) Penn State... just don't like the university... can't get over the Sandusky/Paterno scandal
2) Wisconsin... Because it is Wisconsin
3) Nebraska ... Constantly overrated
4) Iowa... Because they are Iowa
5) Maryland... Are they really a Big Ten school?
6) Rutgers... Are they really a Big Ten school?
7) Michigan State
8) Indiana
9) Michigan
10) Illinois
11) Northwestern
12) Purdue - I always liked their colors and uniforms. Current coach makes it harder to cheer for them.
13) Ohio State - I only ranked them this low, or high, because they consistently give the Big Ten the best chance to beat an SEC team in the playoffs.

Yep, it's the patented Michigan alum attitude... "We went to the best university in the history of the world. You other BIG schools are lucky to be associated with us. Academically, we should be Ivy League but we are stuck with you clowns. As for football, we're too good for the Ivy League of course. And our rightful spot, every year, is in the Top 5 of the country. We're just asking that you recognize our greatness."
I can't tell you how many times I heard this one, "Applicants to the Harvard School of Law from the University of Michigan School of Business are accepted at a higher rates than any other academic unit in the country." Barf. He was of course an alum of their School of Business.

Disclaimer... This will be a poor thread. But I am bored and just waiting for football to start.

I'm wondering how people would rank the programs in the current BIG (so not including UCLA or USC). Number one through the rest, in order, from programs you like the least to maybe those you actually think are ok. Here are mine.

1) Wisconsin
2) Michigan
3) Iowa
4) Ohio State
5) Nebraska
6) Purdue
7) Michigan State
8) Penn State
9) Maryland
10) Rutgers
11) Illinois
12) Indiana