Mutaf to transfer

Well I guess everyone saying he was the next coming were wrong

or right about somewhere else

Well that is a bummer. Would love to know the reason.

For a guy we barely saw i am certainly disappointed. Guessing he was expecting at least a little time and he got essentially 0. Hard to be really frustrated with RP as of today but hopefully this doesn't come back to bite us

He is Turkish right?

They get snow in the mountains in Turkey I know...but not every Turkish person can like Minnesota winters. And second semester starts soon

I liked his offense and ball handling from what I saw. His d was bad and needed work. I also thought he looked a little out of shape from previous videos I have seen from him. I think he could have been a solid piece by the time he was a junior or senior. Watch he will be a star somewhere else.

Maybe it means Gach is coming back next year?

What did he expect? He got here late, COVID limited practice time early putting him further behind. He has potential but needs more development. Not sure where he’s going to go and get any more time.

This is disappointing, I thought he was going to have a bright future at the U.

Damn. Thought he could have been something. Disappointing that he wasn't willing to stick it out.

Yeah, disappointing. Not as disappointing as Omersa, but what are you going to do? Sign of the times.

So the one kid who might actually be a consistent 3 point shooter is leaving. Teams can just pack it in and dare Kalscheur and Gach to make a shot.

With about 5 minutes left in the Badger game I was thinking it would be fun to see Mutaf and there was nothing to lose by putting him out there. I wonder if the fact that he couldn't see the floor even in a blow out was a factor in putting him over the edge....Or perhaps Pitino already knew he was gone.
Bummer. I saw him as a potential instant offense guy.

Top Bottom