Murray

RolGnav

Reaction score
He didn't have much camera time... which is a good thing. I think he was his solid self. NFL here he comes!

Pretty sure EM31 had 1 pass thrown at him today. Of course the guy caught it so BB will say he had a bad game. Man we will miss EM31!

Pretty sure EM31 had 1 pass thrown at him today. Of course the guy caught it so BB will say he had a bad game. Man we will miss EM31!

They threw at him a bunch early. All incomplete. Boddy was again the picked on but made a huge pick. Very different style players.

I think they had 2 diving catches in front of him. Nothing he could do on either one.

Any time they don't say your name you are doing something right as a CB. I think EM made some money today. I think K. J. Maye made some money today. I could see him as a slot receiver for an offense like New England runs. Mortel did well. Even though Boddy made the interception ... I think he cost himself some money today. Not sure who else made a good or bad impression today ... sorry to mention others in a EM thread. :)

They threw at him a bunch early. All incomplete. Boddy was again the picked on but made a huge pick. Very different style players.

Yeah, they threw at him more than usual early with little success. Idk if they ever did in the second half.

LOL you are such a joke. They threw at him a hole bunch. Receiver had a couple receptions on diving catches (which no CB could have prevented), one on a slant and also drop on a very well thrown ball where Murray wasn't a factor. Murray played a great game, as always. They definitely picked on BBC more, he should have had that interception in the first half. Our defense as a whole played a great game against a fairly high powered offense.

Anyway, you continue to make blatant lies or are really just that incapable of watching a football game. Either way you are a joke.

LOL you are such a joke. They threw at him a hole bunch. Receiver had a couple receptions on diving catches (which no CB could have prevented), one on a slant and also drop on a very well thrown ball where Murray wasn't a factor. Murray played a great game, as always. They definitely picked on BBC more, he should have had that interception in the first half. Our defense as a whole played a great game against a fairly high powered offense.

Anyway, you continue to make blatant lies or are really just that incapable of watching a football game. Either way you are a joke.

I wouldn't go that far as to call him a joke but the forcing of lame number based nicknames on players is really tiresome.

Top Bottom