Murray Warmath Day

Wonderful tribute to a great coach, but I would have waited until a home game, preferably a B10 game to proclaim the day.

Yes, I guess I will complain about every...little...damned thing.

I myself would like to see some sort of emblem with Coach Warmath's initials somewhere on either the Gopher's helmet or jersey this coming year as a tribute to a true great in Minnesota history.

I myself would like to see some sort of emblem with Coach Warmath's initials somewhere on either the Gopher's helmet or jersey this coming year as a tribute to a true great in Minnesota history.

Why not have Coach Warmath's initials on one shoulder and Coach Bierman's on the other. That way we could honor both of our National Championship coaches.

Ignoring a World War II Veteran's Service

Happy Murray Warmath Day!

Proclamation Link

GO GOPHERS!

So we lose another World War II veteran, and nobody on the Governor's staff of the Great State of Minnesota sees fit to mention this, or to honor Murray for his service during WW II in this proclamation document. Simply unbelievable. Speaks volumes about how totally disconnected most career politicians are from those who actually put skin in the game on behalf of the USA.

Top Bottom