Murphy 1st Player Since Beasley To...

Former Goofer

Reaction score
https://www.landof10.com/minnesota/jordan-murphy-minnesota-basketball-double-double

Jordan Murphy’s torrid start to the season has helped Minnesota to a 9-3 start. Now the junior’s achievements are being reflected in the record books.

Murphy scored 24 points and recorded 18 rebounds in the Golden Gophers’ 68-67 win over Drake on Monday night, recording his 12th straight double-double to start the season. That’s the most by a Division I player since Kansas State’s Michael Beasley in 2007-08.

:clap::cool:

His rebound total YTD is 156 in the 12 games. Las year he didn’t reach 156 rebounds until his 20th game on January 25 against Ohio State.

Murph is a Beast, the likes of which we have rarely seen. Every team has tape, every team scouts and prepares and yet he continues to dominate. Jordan is a unique force of nature right now and should not be taken for granted. I hope the rest of the team will feed off his infectious energy. Amir, ya here me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Murph is a Beast, the likes of which we have rarely seen. Every team has tape, every team scouts and prepares and yet he continues to dominate. Jordan is a unique force of nature right now and should not be taken for granted. I hope the rest of the team will feed off his infectious energy. Amir, ya here me?

+1 and please stop crying

Murphy has been awesome but he is part of the issue this team has in that he does not show a ton of emotion on the court. He dominates but he does it a very workmanlike way that doesn't draw a ton of attention. Would frankly love to see the team as a whole start to celebrate more and look like they are having fun out there.

All that said, Murph has been a joy to watch this season and I hope he can keep playing at this same level all year. When he is on he is unstoppable right now.

Top Bottom