MSU/Minnesota game chat

Not a quality,clutch guard on the roster. What a scared offense. Rodney Williams is a basketball idiot.

No one wants to win the game. Someone needs to step up!

This team has shown over and over again how flat out stupid they are when the pressure is on. Just stupid.

Go for a lucky three. Only chance we have. Knowing Tubby's schemes we won't even get a shot.

If Rodney would have driven he would have been fouled, what the hell was he thinking

In fact, I'd say the one game we won late was won on a stupid play (Hollins' and-one against illinois)

I'm so sick of watching this offense.. What the **** is Sampson doing on the 3 point line? Not to mention that horrible play call off that timeout. Welch is a terrible passer

Frustrating.....totally frustrating. Couldnt close it out.

Leave

Is there any way we can get Smith to volunarily rescind his contract.

Time to start over. This what we are going to get as long as Tubby is here.

We need one guy that wants the ball to win. Coleman maybe but no one else especially the upperclassmen

2nd half turn overs

MN 12
MSU 1

Too bad....last three minutes were hard to stomach.

Tubby didn't recruit players with the will to step up though.

So you'd have been okay if he didn't recruit Rodney Williams because "I don't think he'll step up in clutch situations when he's a junior"?

zambam said:
Tubby didn't recruit players with the will to step up though.
You have to be kidding me - he did but he's hurt.

So you'd have been okay if he didn't recruit Rodney Williams because "I don't think he'll step up in clutch situations when he's a junior"?
Only if the guy he recruited was someone who was clutch. But why does it have to be Rodney?

Yes it's all Tubby's fault..Tubby Tubby Tubby I guess Tubby should have passed the ball for them so it was not turned over 4 times in the last few minutes. Let's get mad due to the loss and attack the coach. Some of you are clueless!

Well....at least we didn't let them beat us...

The Recruitment argument is a chicken and the egg scenario and the argument continues ad infinitum.

Tubby gets next year for me, I would suspect you all will be changing your tone by this time next year.

Top Bottom