MSU Mel Tucker involved in Harassment Case

Why are people so stupid? If I had the guaranteed salaries some of these guys have, I'd pay somebody $100k/year to just follow me around and make sure I didn't do anything stupid: read my texts, emails, and social media posts before I send them; monitor my alcohol intake; step into conversations that are going off the rails; call an Uber when needed; etc.
But don't screw up like this kid!

Correct that MSU will use this to get out of the contract without having to pay him, just like NW did to Fitz.

I have a hard time with "sat frozen".

No doubt some internet warriors will accuse anyone who don't issue a harsh condemnation of supporting rape.

There is no point having a discussion with such people and I have no plans on doing so. Accuse away. Exiting thread now.
Still stupid, I see

Correct that MSU will use this to get out of the contract without having to pay him, just like NW did to Fitz.

I have a hard time with "sat frozen".

No doubt some internet warriors will accuse anyone who don't issue a harsh condemnation of supporting rape.

There is no point having a discussion with such people and I have no plans on doing so. Accuse away. Exiting thread now.

I wont accuse you of anything, just want to say if you have ever dealt with someone with PTSD "sat frozen" is definitely something that happens.

I am not saying that is what happened, just explaining that which you had a hard time with just to give you something to keep in mind.

Per an article in The Athletic, his 10 year $95M deal was wholly funded by two private donors, including the guy who owns The Suns; he played PG for Izzo and is the owner IIRC of Countrywide Mortgage, which was started by his old man as regional concern, until junior took it nationwide and became a billionaire.

The contract has a morals clause in it.

Why are people so stupid? If I had the guaranteed salaries some of these guys have, I'd pay somebody $100k/year to just follow me around and make sure I didn't do anything stupid: read my texts, emails, and social media posts before I send them; monitor my alcohol intake; step into conversations that are going off the rails; call an Uber when needed; etc.

When you get paid $10 million a year you start to think you're god.

Or those donors who really believe they are god set you up...

They bonded over their love of Jordan sneakers? WTF? Not proud of myself, but I can't take my eyes off of this car crash just as I couldn't with the Northwestern one.

he gone.

wasn't d'antonio sent packing under controversy too?

Mike Sanford, also a former CU HC, is available (coaching high school ball in Colorado).

Top Bottom