MSU Mel Tucker involved in Harassment Case

NoelarBear

Reaction score

Michigan State can and has been good at the same time as Michigan but in general it seems like sort of a rule that only one of them can be elite at one time.

I realize Michigan State had a surprising blip through transfers under Tucker a couple years ago but since then they are trending where I’d expect them to trend as Michigan has become the class of the conference.

This will probably put them on track for a new coach and a rebuild within a couple years.

More detail here

WTF?! Per the link:

But their relationship was upended during a phone call on April 28, 2022, Tracy says in a complaint she filed with the university’s Title IX office in December that remains under investigation.

According to her complaint, Tracy sat frozen for several minutes while Tucker made sexual comments about her and masturbated. His violation, she said, reopened 25-year-old wounds from her rape by four men – three college football players and a high school recruit.

WTF?! Per the link:

But their relationship was upended during a phone call on April 28, 2022, Tracy says in a complaint she filed with the university’s Title IX office in December that remains under investigation.

According to her complaint, Tracy sat frozen for several minutes while Tucker made sexual comments about her and masturbated. His violation, she said, reopened 25-year-old wounds from her rape by four men – three college football players and a high school recruit.
Sack this clown yesterday.

Oh sweaty Mel. 😓 this should really make him sweat.

To be clear, the incident happened over the phone, not in person. Still very strange and extremely stupid.

This is their out to get rid of the horrible contract they signed.

Go Gophers!!
Was just thinking the same thing. They found their "out". But also, he seems to have earned it.

Last edited:

This is their out to get rid of the horrible contract they signed.

Go Gophers!!
Per an article in The Athletic, his 10 year $95M deal was wholly funded by two private donors, including the guy who owns The Suns; he played PG for Izzo and is the owner IIRC of Countrywide Mortgage, which was started by his old man as regional concern, until junior took it nationwide and became a billionaire.

The contract has a morals clause in it.

Last edited:

Correct that MSU will use this to get out of the contract without having to pay him, just like NW did to Fitz.

I have a hard time with "sat frozen".

No doubt some internet warriors will accuse anyone who don't issue a harsh condemnation of supporting rape.

There is no point having a discussion with such people and I have no plans on doing so. Accuse away. Exiting thread now.

MSU has a way of jettisoning Mel Tucker. Sexual harassment should not be tolerated.

Why would he admit to ripping one off on the phone with this lady? Tucker is a fool for engaging in the behavior he was promoting against. He sacked himself.

Why are people so stupid? If I had the guaranteed salaries some of these guys have, I'd pay somebody $100k/year to just follow me around and make sure I didn't do anything stupid: read my texts, emails, and social media posts before I send them; monitor my alcohol intake; step into conversations that are going off the rails; call an Uber when needed; etc.

Why are people so stupid? If I had the guaranteed salaries some of these guys have, I'd pay somebody $100k/year to just follow me around and make sure I didn't do anything stupid: read my texts, emails, and social media posts before I send them; monitor my alcohol intake; step into conversations that are going off the rails; call an Uber when needed; etc.
Ego

Ahh the karma of leaving Colorado after one year, see Willie Taggart. Still can't believe they gave a 5-7 coach Saban type money

Top Bottom