MSU and ND Are Fighting For Attention

Terrible, terrible. kick those hoodlums off the teams.

I wouldn't say getting sucker-punched by an irate fan is a fight.

Clauson was punched in the face by an irate fan outside a South Bend restaurant early Sunday morning and has a swollen eye, a person briefed on the incident said on Monday.

That person said Clausen was "sucker-punched" by a fan as he left an establishment after having dinner with his parents.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4684326

I would venture to say that any fan who would sucker punch a player because he is upset with a team's performance should be permanently removed from society. Don't know for sure if that is why the fan punched him, but if so it is disgusting.

Of course, it may not be football related. I mean if you were looking for someone to punch, I contend that Clausen has that kind of face that you might choose. Just saying. Not condoning, just... just saying.

I can't stand Notre Dame and it's largely because of their chuckle-headed fan base. Jimmy Clausen has done just about everything right this year and some idiot lands a sucker punch on the guy.

Picture this: Notre Dame fires Weis and then stumbles for a season or two without much direction, while MN the next 2 season clicks and finishes in top 15 and almost goes to a BCS bowl.
then....
Maturi is hired by Notre Dame (his Alma Mater) as AD.

Picture this: Notre Dame fires Weis and then stumbles for a season or two without much direction, while MN the next 2 season clicks and finishes in top 15 and almost goes to a BCS bowl.
then....
Maturi is hired by Notre Dame (his Alma Mater) as AD.

I'm calling Vegas and getting the odds, pronto! :)

I would venture to say that any fan who would sucker punch a player because he is upset with a team's performance should be permanently removed from society. Don't know for sure if that is why the fan punched him, but if so it is disgusting.

What you need is Cartman's V-Chip from the South Park Movie. But instead of shocking him when he swears, it shocks him when he watches football.

I'm not sure Maturi is looking for another gig. He's getting up there. But is ND even an upgrade at the AD spot. I know it still is for football, but I think it might be a step back professionally for an AD, not that the money would be.

I couldn't say it pays better than the U AD job, but the prestige has to be pretty special and if that school has any desire of joining the Big Ten it couldn't hurt.

Anyone who sucker punches in general should be. They're all wimps.

This all makes Bob Knight's activities seem minor. Bob Knight for FB Coach at ND?

I'm not sure Maturi is looking for another gig. He's getting up there. But is ND even an upgrade at the AD spot. I know it still is for football, but I think it might be a step back professionally for an AD, not that the money would be.

This may be the most asinine statement I've read on this board.

This may be the most asinine statement I've read on this board.

You should try reading your own. One after another buddy. The only reason I don't put you on ignore is because of the constant laughs.

You should try reading your own. One after another buddy. The only reason I don't put you on ignore is because of the constant laughs.

Oh no!!! Not the dreaded "ignore" threat.

Whatever "buddy". Thank YOU for the laugh.

Top Bottom