Movies at TCF?

Gopher07

Captain of Awesome
Reaction score
I was browsing a hockey forum and came across this pic:

rBy5B.jpg

Any idea when this was taken, and when they show movies at TCF?

My guess: It was a scoreboard and sound system test before the opener.

Gopher07 said:
I was browsing a hockey forum and came across this pic:

Any idea when this was taken, and when they show movies at TCF?

It was posted on Facebook from the Gopher Football page, too. I think it was recent.

Edit: it was last night and the movie was Miracle.

It was a private event for the Hockey Team last night according to the Gopher Sports Facebook page and they say they will think about having more in the future due to the strong interest

It was a private event for the Hockey Team last night according to the Gopher Sports Facebook page and they say they will think about having more in the future due to the strong interest

So you're saying I whiffed?
:eek:

This would be a really cool idea to do once a week during the warmer months and into the fall.

What about a Friday night tailgate followed by a movie the nights before a home game?

This would be a really cool idea to do once a week during the warmer months and into the fall.

What about a Friday night tailgate followed by a movie the nights before a home game?

won't happen due to field issues with having that many people on it the night before a game is my guess.

Yes, but you can only tailgate 1 hour prior to the movie, the last bus to St. Paul stops running a half hour after the movie, all cars must be out of the lots 45 minutes after the movie...

Sorry, a little pent up frustration at the ridiculous rules regarding tailgating at the U!

The athletic department held public viewing parties during the first two seasons of TCF to watch the season opener (both were away games). Attendance was rather lacking for both.

I thought about watching there once or twice, but decided on bars instead...now, if they had some sort of beer garden or something at the stadium where I could grab a hot dog and a drink during the game, well, I might have to reconsider...

The athletic department held public viewing parties during the first two seasons of TCF to watch the season opener (both were away games). Attendance was rather lacking for both.

Yea, but now you can drink beer (Maybe).

Top Bottom