More material for the NCAA to come down on Tressel

Tressel tried to dip his hand in the candy jar by getting Vince Young Jr and as a result could lose it all.

Is it possible for the NCAA to make it very difficult for OSU to keep Tressel?

HAHA, I love the "Days Since Michigan's Last Victory Over Ohio State In Football: 2680" at the top. :D

Unless they ( NCAA) Put tOSU on death row

it is just a fly on the wall on Big Brother. Look at their current BB and FB recruiting class.

I said it on this forum a couple months ago and I have been saying it for 2 years.. Ohio State is going to go down. And when they do, they will fall hard.

I said it on this forum a couple months ago and I have been saying it for 2 years.. Ohio State is going to go down. And when they do, they will fall hard.

I'll believe it when I see it. There are certain schools the NCAA simply will not touch unless they are forced to. The Gophers would have gotten the death penalty for the things the Buckeyes did.

I'll believe it when I see it. There are certain schools the NCAA simply will not touch unless they are forced to. The Gophers would have gotten the death penalty for the things the Buckeyes did.

I'm with phipedes... I'll believe it when I see it. Does Tressel & OSU deserve the death penalty or something that approaches it, yes. However, the powers that be at the NCAA may likely protect OSU which appears to be one of their sacred cows.

I'm with phipedes... I'll believe it when I see it. Does Tressel & OSU deserve the death penalty or something that approaches it, yes. However, the powers that be at the NCAA may likely protect OSU which appears to be one of their sacred cows.

Ok, lets take a step back here. No way does OSU deserve the death penalty for having player's sell their own property and for their coach lying to NCAA investigators. While both those things are against the rules and they should be punished for it, the death penalty should be reserved for teams like Baylor basketball, where one player murders another and the coach tries to get the players to lie to the police so he can save his season. Thats the type of thing that should deserve a death penalty. I don't see how OSU's situation is severe enough for the death penalty specially considering how the NCAA just let Auburn buy a National Championship.

Ok, lets take a step back here. No way does OSU deserve the death penalty for having player's sell their own property and for their coach lying to NCAA investigators. While both those things are against the rules and they should be punished for it, the death penalty should be reserved for teams like Baylor basketball, where one player murders another and the coach tries to get the players to lie to the police so he can save his season. Thats the type of thing that should deserve a death penalty. I don't see how OSU's situation is severe enough for the death penalty specially considering how the NCAA just let Auburn buy a National Championship.

Jebus, DrunkGopher...are you drunk?

The facts/deception/spinning/smoking gun/dollars at stake make this a perfect option for the Death Penalty...but it took place at tOSU...and they will not even get 'hard time'...Tressel and the other clowns may go, but the program (machine) will keep on going.

Sadly, at any other school in the B1G would be nailed to the wall or at least pin itself to the wall for fear of the NCAA hammer....but they know the hammer- let alone the death penalty- is not an option that will be used on tOSU...

Top Bottom