more Lane Kiffin fun

“Lane Kiffin is a flat-out liar. He lied to the team, he lied to the fans, and he lied to the media,” the Raiders’ statement said. “He will try to destroy that university like he tried to destroy the Raiders, and will eventually clash with (women’s basketball coach Pat) Summitt and (men’s basketball coach Bruce) Pearl.”

Real classy, Oakland Raiders.

This whole thing between Kiffin and Davis is kind of like trying to decide between the lesser of two evils. And with that being the case, it's almost impossible to decide whom to believe.

But I will say this about Kiffin, six violations in seven months is pretty amazing. Maybe he can add another one pretty soon and be on a violation per month average!!!

Really makes me wonder what he got away with while he was at USC.

Simply: Everything.

Really makes me wonder what he got away with while he was at USC.

The Bush situation happens and nothing is done by the NCAA. Makes one wonder what it would take to get the NCAA to look at USC or Notre Dame. Both schools which have been shown to have cheated, and neither suffered any real sanctions.
I guess it is another reason to strive for success in football, the NCAA looks the other way on almost anything.

Top Bottom